Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The wait is finally over
Today marks the end of the off-season and the beginning of the preseason with the Hall of Fame game. Finally, some NFL football!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm pumped to watch some actual football tonight even though its not the Bengals. Ive been hearing some chatter about Kevin White being healthier than he's been since college, and it makes for something interesting to follow tonight. That dude was a monster in college but has barely played in the NFL. I expect to see them test him out tonight.
Reply/Quote
If it was the Bengals playing in this one, I would be taking tomorrow off. LOL. But its not so thanks to the schedulers, I have to go to work tomorrow. Dratz!

Reply/Quote
Looking forward to seeing Lmar Jackson as a pro.

Not expecting them to let him run much though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Just curious if anyone saw the personal foul hit late 3rd/early 4th? It's going to be a long season if their really going to consider that lame crap a penalty.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2018, 12:33 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Just curious if anyone saw the personal foul hit late 3rd/early 4th? It's going to be a long season if their really going to consider that lame crap a penalty.

While I believe it was unintentional, if we are talking about the same play, it looked like he did hit up underneath the facemask with his helmet.
Reply/Quote