Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC North predictions Week #4
Baltimore @ PITTSBURGH
Kansas City @ CINCINNATI
Cleveland @ SAN DIEGO
Reply/Quote
Agreed.

I thought the Ravens would beat the Bengals purely on the circumstances, but apparently they're that bad. Their secondary's only chance is if there is a great pass rush, but Vick can evade that better than Ben with two knees anyways.

Bengals are at home so can buy them beating the Chiefs.

Browns get the L regardless of where or who they play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Baltimore beats pittsburg
Cincy Beats the Cheifs (off MNF)
and the Browns lose to the Chargers

2-2

I give flacco the edge with no Big Ben in pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
Initially I thought Baltimore would win but after thinking about it I just don't see how their terrible secondary stops anyone. Vick is a competent passer. And the Ravens are a flawed defense.

The chefs are also flawed, but on offense because of a terrible OL, Cincy won't lose to them especially at home.

Steelers, Bengals, Chargers
Reply/Quote
I'm going with the Bengals over KC, but they could lose 35-7 and I'd get that too.

I think Pitt is going to beat Baltimore. All they have to do is tackle Smith better than the Bengals, which the living Steelers of the 70's could do if they suited up for the game.

And I'll just ditto 6 and Counting on the Browns.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 09:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Initially I thought Baltimore would win but after thinking about it I just don't see how their terrible secondary stops anyone.   Vick is a competent passer.  And the Ravens are a flawed defense.  

The chefs are also flawed, but on offense because of a terrible OL,  Cincy won't lose to them especially at home.  

Steelers, Bengals, Chargers

In their last 6 games in Pitt, including the playoffs last year, the Ravens are 4-2.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals win and the Browns lose. Right now, I'd pick the Ravens in Thursday's matchup. No Ben could hurt the Steelers really bad. It wouldn't surprise me if that game went the other way though, because Pittsburgh's team as a whole is far better than Baltimore's.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 10:25 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I think the Bengals win and the Browns lose. Right now, I'd pick the Ravens in Thursday's matchup. No Ben could hurt the Steelers really bad. It wouldn't surprise me if that game went the other way though, because Pittsburgh's team as a whole is far better than Baltimore's.

i picked the ravens cause recently they have matched up well with pitt and at least have their QB but steelers could literally not throw a pass and probly win with bell and williams
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:20 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Baltimore @ PITTSBURGH
Kansas City @ CINCINNATI
Cleveland @ SAN DIEGO

I don't know, Vick can be a turnover machine.

Ravens got to Dalton a couple of times and our OL is better than the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
Bengals and Ravens win.
Steelers and Browns lose.

Cincinnati 4-0
armPIT - 2-2
Ratbirds - 1-3
Brownturds - 1-3
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
The really nice thing is - even if Steelers pull out a win tonight - that puts us in the position to be 4 games in front of Bmore if we win Sunday. That's a very nice consolation prize.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote