Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flacco threw tantrum over Jackson
(03-05-2019, 10:51 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't blame him, although I would mind sitting on the bench making $20 million or whatever and not getting my ass kicked.

I have to admit, being fired up about not getting to be the guy at QB is a trait I admire. Better than having a guy quit on you or mope.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2019, 07:16 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I have to admit, being fired up about not getting to be the guy at QB is a trait I admire. Better than having a guy quit on you or mope.

Well sure.  that's why they are NFL QBs.  A lot of natural talent, and a desire to be #1.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 02:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Well, Flacco wasn't wrong, but if he hadn't been so terrible for the last 5 years, the Ravens wouldn't have thrown in a guy who can't throw a 10 yard slant.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 02:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Flacco has a point
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2019, 03:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I understand Flacco getting heated up about it. I have serious doubts about any long term success from Jackson ? But in the same breath I don't think Flacco will see anymore real success either.

My prediction "sure to go wrong" is that Flacco starts the season red hot with Denver.  I think the guy played like a dud (Flaccid) for much of his career of late, but what weapons did the Ratbirds provide him?  What rushing attack have they had?  Do they have a strong OC?  

I think at a team with some semblance of weapons and a decent rushing attack, Flacco will prove he was not the problem in Baltimore.  I have to admit, I'm sad to see him go because the Bengals owned him but I feel like he will resurrect his career in Denver.  
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 07:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My prediction "sure to go wrong" is that Flacco starts the season red hot with Denver.  I think the guy played like a dud (Flaccid) for much of his career of late, but what weapons did the Ratbirds provide him?  What rushing attack have they had?  Do they have a strong OC?  

I think at a team with some semblance of weapons and a decent rushing attack, Flacco will prove he was not the problem in Baltimore.  I have to admit, I'm sad to see him go because the Bengals owned him but I feel like he will resurrect his career in Denver.  

Elway said he thinks flacco is just coming into his prime.  LMAO

Then again, elway thinks he is still in his own prime too.
Reply/Quote