Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash
Patriots are about to release him soon we have number 1 waiver claim couldn't hurt if we are still trying to win football games
Reply/Quote
Gordon is injured.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Gordon is injured.

According to sources and his instagram account he's really not
Reply/Quote
Ah, savior of the universe
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:29 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: According to sources and his instagram account he's really not

According my my Instagram account I live a full and interesting life.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:29 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: According to sources and his instagram account he's really not

Then he sucks.

if Patriots can't get production from a player then we sure don't want him.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then he sucks.

if Patriots can't get production from a player then we sure don't want him.

Watch his week 1 game against Steelers and then try to tell me again he can't help us
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:34 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Watch his week 1 game against Steelers and then try to tell me again he can't help us

You mean the same week Dalton was 35-51 for 418 yds, 2 tds, and zero interceptions?
Reply/Quote
Ming!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You mean the same week Dalton was 35-51 for 418 yds, 2 tds, and zero interceptions?

The same Dalton with no Ross right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:40 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: The same Dalton with no Ross right now.

The same Dalton who had Ross in the Buffalo and Pitt games.

Look, NE has much better coaching an QB than us.  They were so desperate for production from a WR that they gave up a 2nd round pick for Sanu.  So why the hell would we want a WR who could not produce for the Pats?

And especially "No" if he has been lying about being injured.
Reply/Quote
This team needs to get younger not older.

Gordon had talent, but also has so many issues, we have started to get away from those types and should keep that trend.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Yeah if we were competitive and close to playoffs then yes, but not who we need in the beginning of a rebuild.
Reply/Quote
could Gordon stay sober on an 0-7 team?
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And especially "No" if he has been lying about being injured.

Yeah, we don't want the Cordy Glenn of WR.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Probably isnt really hurt. He more than likely has some personal crap going on again and Pats are hiding it. I expect something to be brought out to the open in a week or so. I wouldn't sign that guy.
Reply/Quote
Where this team is now just NO.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 02:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: could Gordon stay sober on an 0-7 team?
For his own sake no. 0-and whatever is a clear trigger for relapse.
Reply/Quote
The story here goes Gordon could probably play in the next week or two however the Patriots just acquired Sanu and want to get him reps. With Gordon not under contract next year the Patriots tried putting him on IR then waiving him from IR to force him into Waivers and keeping him from a contender even though he is a vested veteran. I'd assume the NFLPA will file a grievance as he should be a FA free to go play for anyone, including a contender. It's not that he isn't effective this was just a long term play by the Pats knowing he won't be a part of this team in the future.

That all said, no I don't want anyone to make this team better this year.
Reply/Quote
We claim Gordon. Sign Antonio Brown. Keep Cordy Glenn. Trade for Trent Williams.

We ship the Redskins a 5th Round pick for Rueben Foster.
Reply/Quote