Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flex game week number 17
My money is at Buffalo

Jets at the Bills
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Gotta be. New York market plus Rex = winning TV
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gotta be.   New York market plus Rex = winning TV

Or it is Packers and Vikings as the NFL loves Rodgers, even during a down year

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 08:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or it is Packers and Vikings as the NFL loves Rodgers, even during a down year

If that is for the division it may get the nod. But New York vs Rex is a big viewership. But it's NFL all games get massive viewing.
Reply/Quote
Green Bay and Rodgers looking horrible this week. Doubt they would put them in prime time.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think it is Vikings vs Packers. People love the Pack and this game is for the North. Who gives a **** about the Bills?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 08:28 PM)MrRager Wrote: I think it is Vikings vs Packers. People love the Pack and this game is for the North. Who gives a **** about the Bills?

Gives Collinsworth a chance to talk about how the playoffs would suffer without the toughness of big jen in there.
Reply/Quote
Jets and bills have my vote. Packers are down like 30 lol
Reply/Quote
Gotta believe a division title game provides a better showcase for the NFL than a game with one team maybe qualifying for a WC berth, despite whetever East Coast bias exists within the league.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Gotta believe a division title game provides a better showcase for the NFL than a game with one team maybe qualifying for a WC berth, despite whetever East Coast bias exists within the league.

True, but it is New York game (big TV market) and the Jets win, they are in. If Vikings win tonight, they are in as is Green Bay so not as much excitement. I think if Vikings win tonight the flex game is the........................................Jets

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: True, but it is New York game (big TV market) and the Jets win, they are in. If Vikings win tonight, they are in as is Green Bay so not as much excitement. I think if Vikings win tonight the flex game is the........................................Jets

Yeah, Minnie is in with a win tonight, but then that just puts the division title up for grabs next week.  The other game features a team that, if some things work out, may get a WC spot versus a team already eliminated.  True, it's the Jets, and Rex is involved, but, I don't think that, if Minnie wins tonight, the NFL and NBC can pass up a division showdown.  Have to believe more people would tune in for a division tilt, albeit it two midwestern teams, than the Jets versus the already-dead Bills. 
Reply/Quote
I retract my last post. Didn't realize pack and viking was for divisional title. So yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 08:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Gives Collinsworth a chance to talk about how the playoffs would suffer without the toughness of big jen in there.

In fairness, he called them out on the pre-game for their performance today, and to Hines Ward no less, seated right next to him. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: In fairness, he called them out on the pre-game for their performance today, and to Hines Ward no less, seated right next to him. 

Probably because he was so devastated that they lost. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Probably because he was so devastated that they lost. 

He does love him some big jen
Reply/Quote
Al Michaels just said "Teddy's night is done. We'll see him next Sunday night".

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Isn't GB/MIN already the game?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 02:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't GB/MIN already the game?

Yes

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 02:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't GB/MIN already the game?

Yes, they announced the game time flex games late in the 4th quarter. I think the Jets and Bills would have been the better game. I have a hunch the Bills beat the Jets putting the Steelers back into the playoffs

Reply/Quote