Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Flip a Coin celebration
(01-08-2023, 11:05 PM)Destro Wrote: Chad said he will pay the fines.
I think by rule the player has to pay the fine. Now we all know an envelope can find its way to Joe's locker and Chad may want to give Mixon a last Christmas present of $10K in cash
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 04:00 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like Eli might get an envelope as well

ALSO: Is anyone else having issue with the multi-quote function?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well they certainly followed through. Good on Chad if he really does pay the fines.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think by rule the player has to pay the fine. Now we all know an envelope can find its way to Joe's locker and Chad may want to give Mixon a last Christmas present of $10K in cash

Beautiful thing about the fine is, it just brings more attention and keeps the story on peoples mind longer.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think by rule the player has to pay the fine. Now we all know an envelope can find its way to Joe's locker and Chad may want to give Mixon a last Christmas present of $10K in cash

It's not.like the player writes a check. The fine comes out of the game check. Of.course Chad can reimburse. But Joe Mix has plenty of money himself.
Reply/Quote
It would be interesting to hear the refs explanation about why it took them so long to signal a clear touchdown. Were they waiting on approval from Goodell?
Reply/Quote
As expected, Joe Mixon has been informed he is getting fined for the coin flip. He is appealing/ Chad has said he is bringing his checkbook to Cincinnati this weekend

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote