Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Prosecutor: Orlando 'Should Be Leveled'
http://www.wesh.com/news/assistant-state-attorney-suspended-over-facebook-comments-on-pulse-shooting/40109216

Quote:Assistant state attorney suspended over Facebook comments on Pulse shooting
UPDATED 8:27 PM EDT Jun 17, 2016

[Image: asa-jpg.jpg]

ORLANDO, Fla. —Assistant State Attorney Kenneth Lewis was suspended Friday for violating the State Attorney's Office's social media policy, according to Angela Starke, public information officer for the State Attorney's Office, Ninth Judicial Circuit.

Following the Orlando nightclub massacre on Sunday that left 49 dead and dozens more wounded in the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history, Lewis posted the following statement to his Facebook page:

"Downtown Orlando has no bottom. The entire city should be leveled. It is void of a single redeeming quality. It is a melting pot of 3rd world miscreants and ghetto thugs. It is void of culture. If you live down there you do it at your own risk and at your own peril. If you go down there after dark there is seriously something wrong with you. Disney does everything in its power to shield visitors of Disney from its northern blight. That doesn't change reality. Disney may be the happiest place on earth but Orlando is a national embarassment. If this is an act of domestic terrorist it is so important that we don't publish the religion, name, or motive of the terrorist as not to offend anyone."

[Image: fb-post.jpg] 

Lewis violated the SAO9 social media policy, officials said. Failure to comply with the office's regulations can result in discipline up to and including termination.

In 2014, Lewis was temporarily reassigned after making a 'crack hoes' comment on Facebook.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
[Image: 54892616.jpg]
Hmm, sounds like an angry man, perhaps frustrated at his hands being tied to enforce the laws.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
In his defense Orlando isn't a great place to live.

No one with any sense lives in downtown Orlando.... Calling it a ghetto isn't necessarily a stretch.
Either he is just an absolute moron for posting that in regards to his career or his fb got hacked.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(06-18-2016, 07:25 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Either he is just an absolute moron for posting that in regards to his career or his fb got hacked.

He probably lives in Tampa where most people who work decent jobs in Orlando live.  

Anyone who lives down here know Orlando area isn't the best.   The Disney machine wants there to be outrage.   
(06-18-2016, 07:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In his defense Orlando isn't a great place to live.  

No one with any sense lives in downtown Orlando....  Calling it a ghetto isn't necessarily a stretch.

Could of placed bets on that happening....
(06-18-2016, 07:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In his defense Orlando isn't a great place to live.

No one with any sense lives in downtown Orlando.... Calling it a ghetto isn't necessarily a stretch.

That may be true, but I'm sure you recognize the despicable timing.
He has more or less equated the victim's of the shooting to his opinion of the area, by the timing of his statement.
A politician should be smarter than appear that insensitive, even if he's correct about the area.
(06-18-2016, 10:04 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That may be true, but I'm sure you recognize the despicable timing.
He has more or less equated the victim's of the shooting to his opinion of the area, by the timing of his statement.
A politician should be smarter than appear that insensitive, even if he's correct about the area.

Oh I'm not giving him a pass.   He has to know the sensitivity of most these days.   I was just pointing out how Orlando really is and why he said this statement. 
(06-18-2016, 09:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Could of placed bets on that happening....

You mean that the guy who lives In Florida would speak about a Florida city?   

Yeah that's annoying ..... Maybe we should just let the guy from PA spout off because he knows Florida so well 
(06-18-2016, 11:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean that the guy who lives In Florida would speak about a Florida city?   

Yeah that's annoying ..... Maybe we should just let the guy from PA spout off because he knows Florida so well 

Mouse ears, swaps, canals, gators, Naval base, fairweather sports fans, retirees, Cubans, George Zimmerman, not very good at counting votes, Roy Jones Jr., The Keys, hot and humid, palm trees, tourists, long ass turnpike, hurricanes, couple of universities, spring break, Tiger Woods, beaches....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-19-2016, 09:11 AM)jason Wrote: Mouse ears, swaps, canals, gators, Naval base, fairweather sports fans, retirees, Cubans, George Zimmerman, not very good at counting votes, Roy Jones Jr., The Keys, hot and humid, palm trees, tourists,  long ass turnpike, hurricanes, couple of universities, spring break,  Tiger Woods, beaches....

You forgot "birthplace of Hooters"..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-19-2016, 09:31 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You forgot "birthplace of Hooters"..

I didn't know that.... Panthers, pythons, the Everglades, Jamis Winston, Ryan Tannehill's wife, spring training, gar fish, those boats with the big ass propellers on them, that real nice grass, that baseball stadium for the Rays that no one can get to....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-19-2016, 09:36 AM)jason Wrote: that real nice grass....

Most of that is smugl....... er ..... ah.... imported.
Ninja
(06-18-2016, 11:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean that the guy who lives In Florida would speak about a Florida city?   

No, you defending someone saying something awful.

Smirk
(06-19-2016, 09:36 AM)jason Wrote: .. that real nice grass...
Not at all.  Don't know what it is, but it's kind of spindly with real wide blades....not that great to look at and TERRIBLE to walk on in bare feet.
oh wait...nevermind
--------------------------------------------------------