Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio pays Bengals a complement?
Alright, I give. All you "higher than though, self-rightous, football over freedom, do as I say, not as I do" peeps win this one.

Glad there's more to life than football...well for some people anyway.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 10:52 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You do it first, then talk. 

Pay me a couple of mil a year and hide and watch. I'd be more than happy to sit in the recliner and watch my bank account soar on their salaries, while ordering out, having groceries delivered and binge watching the streaming services. Oh, the horror.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry that thi thread got sidetracked.  But back to the OP

Florio did say this Bengal team was good enough to beat the Steelers.  So, YES, he clearly gave the Bengals a compliment.

Florio is picking the Bengals to win:

Bengals (+7.5) at Steelers

MDS’s take: Assuming Ben Roethlisberger is cleared to play, this should be an easy win for the Steelers. And I’d take Pittsburgh even with Mason Rudolph.

MDS’s pick: Steelers 30, Bengals 20.

Florio’s take: It’s time. There have been too many close wins for Pittsburgh. And Joe Burrow is determined to will his team into fringe of the the playoff chase.

Florio’s pick: Bengals 27, Steelers 24.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/12/nfl-week-10-2020-picks/
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 06:08 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Florio is picking the Bengals to win:

Bengals (+7.5) at Steelers

MDS’s take: Assuming Ben Roethlisberger is cleared to play, this should be an easy win for the Steelers. And I’d take Pittsburgh even with Mason Rudolph.

MDS’s pick: Steelers 30, Bengals 20.

Florio’s take: It’s time. There have been too many close wins for Pittsburgh. And Joe Burrow is determined to will his team into fringe of the the playoff chase.

Florio’s pick: Bengals 27, Steelers 24.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/11/12/nfl-week-10-2020-picks/

He is trying to jinx us, hope it backfires like when he was saying Burrow would refuse to play for us.
Reply/Quote