Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florio picks Bengals to beat Steelers
Long time Bengal hater and Steeler Homer picks the Bengals to pull it off. I think all off-season he was dreading us getting Burrow and trying to create the narrative that Burrow didn't want to come here. I like his site but I think Florio is a know it all twerp that has some really bad football takes.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Yeah, like I said in the other thread he is trying to jinx us.

Hope it backfires like when he said Burrow would refuse to play for us.

But damn rights Steeler fans should fear Burrow. We just need to protect him.
Reply/Quote
We’re giving this dude way too much attention.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
We won't beat the steelers because we haven't made any adjustments against the zone blitz concept..everytime we against the zone blitz burrow holds the waaaaaaaay to long (Philly game,ravens game,browns second game)..This needs to be rectified like yesterday,more screen calls more chipping against the better pass rushers and more tempo..

For what it's worth I hope I eat crow and we pull it off but I can't lie right now I just don't see it especially not with this coaching staff..
Reply/Quote
Well that'll be the kiss of death....

Thanks Florio.... go back to hating on us.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:03 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: We won't beat the steelers because we haven't made any adjustments against the zone blitz concept..everytime we against the zone blitz burrow holds the waaaaaaaay to long (Philly game,ravens game,browns second game)..This needs to be rectified like yesterday,more screen calls more chipping against the better pass rushers and more tempo..

For what it's worth I hope I eat crow and we pull it off but I can't lie right now I just don't see it especially not with this coaching staff..
Wtf? Lol Burrow threw for 400 yards and had 4tds in the second Browns game lol. He did fine. The only real **** up was on a bad snap..
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 09:12 PM)Tony Wrote: Wtf? Lol Burrow threw for 400 yards and had 4tds in the second Browns game lol. He did fine. The only real **** up was on a bad snap..

He also got sacked 3 times by none other than myles Garrett a direct byproduct of the holding the ball against a simple zone blitz pressure which Pittsburgh is world famous for..
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 10:17 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: He also got sacked 3 times by none other than myles Garrett a direct byproduct of the holding the ball against a simple zone blitz pressure which Pittsburgh is world famous for..

You worry to much.. Every QB gets sacked here and there.  I doubt Zack has him sitting in the pocket trying to get them deep to much. You will see alot of quick hitter stuff.. Bubble screens/ slants... When they back off is when Tee and AJ will get em deep. I'd like to see Ross in there too, to stretch the field...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 10:17 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: He also got sacked 3 times by none other than myles Garrett a direct byproduct of the holding the ball against a simple zone blitz pressure which Pittsburgh is world famous for..

Offense was just fine 2nd Browns game. Our defense lost us that game by giving up all TDs of every Browns possession in the 2nd half. Burrow will be fine.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 11:08 PM)Tony Wrote: You worry to much.. Every QB gets sacked here and there.  I doubt Zack has him sitting in the pocket trying to get them deep to much. You will see alot of quick hitter stuff.. Bubble screens/ slants... When they back off is when Tee and AJ will get em deep. I'd like to see Ross in there too, to stretch the field...

I worry too much??did you watch the ravens game??it was pathetic 4 quarters and we never made an adjustment,this coaching staff doesn't give me much confidence against a pressure team..

I hope I'm wrong for the sake of our qb but for some reason I don't think I'll be wrong on this one..
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 11:22 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I worry too much??did you watch the ravens game??it was pathetic 4 quarters and we never made an adjustment,this coaching staff doesn't give me much confidence against a pressure team..

I hope I'm wrong for the sake of our qb but for some reason I don't think I'll be wrong on this one..

WE WILL WIN!

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 11:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WE WILL WIN!

I'd like to agree 'dog. I just don't have a warm n fuzzy about this...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
This has been a weird week. Some media members think this is going to be a close game. Our social media team played the old TJ towel clip which got some past and current Steelers ignited. There's all the talk of Ben being injured AGAIN. This usually leads to us getting embarrassed and remaining a joke to the league.

The sucky thing going for us is that we're in the midst of the longest losing streak in our rivalry. The Steelers have won 10 straight games. We're a little over 5 years removed since our last win against the Steelers. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 11:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WE WILL WIN!

I can hear this post... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The guy that constantly writes articles full of typos and disables comments when he continues to bang the drum for Kaepernick employment? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Yes, it would be great to see a win on Sunday, but it might be more realistic just to hope for a game free of major injury on both sides that is a competitive game.

Everybody got excited about the win over Tennessee, but did anybody see their game last night? Mostly they did themselves in over two horrible punts and a missed field goal that took the air out of their balloon, but they looked pretty bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 12:29 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Yes, it would be great to see a win on Sunday, but it might be more realistic just to hope for a game free of major injury on both sides that is a competitive game.

Everybody got excited about the win over Tennessee, but did anybody see their game last night? Mostly they did themselves in over two horrible punts and a missed field goal that took the air out of their balloon, but they looked pretty bad.

Yeah but its also the same team that is one missed field goal away of taking the only undefeated team to OT. So though we aren't favored, its not like Steelers are an amazing undefeated team at this point. 
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 01:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah but its also the same team that is one missed field goal away of taking the only undefeated team to OT. So though we aren't favored, its not like Steelers are an amazing undefeated team at this point. 

I love the bengals for 31 years;I'm 38 years old I would love nothing more than to beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh but I just don't see it happening..sometimes you just gotta be realistic;The same people screaming victory on Sunday will be the same people calling for zac's head on Monday;let's just hope we progress no matter the outcome..
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 01:32 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I love the bengals for 31 years;I'm 38 years old I would love nothing more than to beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh but I just don't see it happening..sometimes you just gotta be realistic;The same people screaming victory on Sunday will be the same people calling for zac's head on Monday;let's just hope we progress no matter the outcome..

Still, gotta love Harley's posts lol
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2020, 09:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I can hear this post... Hilarious
That was from "Warriors" 1979...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote