Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flynn Is Trump’s Just Deserts
(02-14-2017, 09:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't have to look outside our borders to figure this one out. They are in plain site. Just turn you head to your left.

Or just look at standard operating procedures of our intelligence agencies. 
(02-14-2017, 08:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Russia? really we still stuck on that, even after the 3 muslim brothers were caught funneling emails to an external server?

Settle down, Kellyanne, this is a Flynn thread.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Is it wrong that I've been singing the American Dad "Ollie North" song, all day ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(02-15-2017, 02:52 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Is it wrong that I've been singing the American Dad "Ollie North" song, all day ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

wildly underrated show.  'kung pao turkey' episode is a must watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-14-2017, 09:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: First I have heard of any muslim brothers and emails. Link? Last I saw our national intelligence agencies agreed Russia aimed to help Trump win the White House. 

And a person in the position of Flynn knows why the conversation was being monitored.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.ce9bf6279643

The FBI’s counterintelligence agents listen to calls all the time that do not pertain to any open investigation, current and former law enforcement officials said. Often, said one former official, “they’re just monitoring the other [foreign official] side of the call.”

The calls were picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials and agents in the United States, which is one of the FBI’s responsibilities, according to the U.S. officials

Oh come on, would you just blame Obama already? It had to be him, and Hillary, that are behind this. No way super genius and All American hero Don Trump did anything wrong. Think about it: 1 He is a genius 2 His friends in Russia, starting with Putin, are above reproach 3 He has surrounded himself with the greatest and most patriotic minds of this or any generation and 4 He is the greatest president in the history of the world. If you can't see this you are just a blind libtard. The only thing I can't figure out is how it all ties into Benghazi and Pizza Gate. And don't expect any help from the lame stream media on that. Luckily, Steve Bannon will connect the Benghazi and Pizza Gate dots any second now, and we can get back to watching Trump make America a dumpster fire, I mean great again.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.