Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving
First have a safe and happy one to all of you.

We are (mostly) all celebrating a little (a lot) different this year but I hope you have as good one as possible.

If you are essential and working I hope you get some time to relax and enjoy family sometime soon.

To keep this PNR themed:

I for one am looking forward to more normal times in the future.

I believe we are on that path now.

[Image: EnwryU6XMAQlolW?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EnwryU7XMAUicXN?format=jpg&name=900x900]

And his latest:

Maybe we'll get a "presidential" one after his round of golf.... Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Happy Thanksgiving you assholes!

I listened to Biden’s speech yesterday. It was really good.

Then I heard a clip of Trump calling into that Gettysburg voter fraud rally to whine.

What a difference
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Had a really nice meal with my family and then dessert with my in-laws then (since there was no Steelers game) I had time to scroll Twitter and see that Trump spent his morning complaining (still) about the election...went golfing...and the "called the troops" at 1am their time.

And *then* thought taking questions was a good idea until someone asked him a question about the election and we were full-throated reminded why Trump was such a bad pick to be POTUS.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/dont-ever-talk-to-the-president-that-way-trump-snaps-at-lightweight-reporter-during-wild-thanksgiving-press-conference/

Quote:‘Don’t Ever Talk to the President That Way’: Trump Snaps at ‘Lightweight’ Reporter During Wild Thanksgiving Press Conference

By Charlie NashNov 26th, 2020, 6:39 pm

President Donald Trump snapped at a reporter who spoke over him during a Thanksgiving press conference, calling the journalist a “lightweight” and telling him, “Don’t ever talk to the president that way.”

Reuters White House correspondent Jeff Mason asked Trump whether he would think about conceding the election when the Electoral College votes for Joe Biden, to which Trump responded, “Well if they do, they made a mistake, because this election was a fraud.”

“Just so you understand, this election was a fraud,” he continued. “So no, I can’t say that at all. I think it’s a possibility… they’re trying to, look, between you people…”

As Mason started to talk over Trump in an attempt to ask his question again, Trump snapped.

“Don’t talk to me that way,” he protested. “You’re just a lightweight. Don’t talk to me that way. Don’t talk to…”

“I’m the President of the United States. Don’t ever talk to the president that way,” Trump continued, before concluding, “Alright, I’m going to go with another question.”

Trump has previously had a run-in with Mason: The president mocked the reporter for wearing a coronavirus face mask in October.

During the press conference, which was the president’s first time commenting to the press since losing the election, Trump declined to say whether he would concede but admitted he would leave the White House in January.

Watch above via Fox News.

Video at the link.

Or watch the shorter version (minus the question) on Twitter here as the POTUS, sitting at an end table, with a notebook and no pen pretends he is above everyone else and should only be spoken to in ways he likes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote