Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flynn scrambles to defend himself after his QAnon followers accuse him of Satanism
You hate to see it... Mellow

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-michael-flynn/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:Michael Flynn, once a "hero" to followers of QAnon, suddenly finds himself on the "business end" of the conspiracy theory, according to the Daily Beast.

Flynn, former president's Donald Trump's one-time national security adviser, is denying rumors that he's become a Satan worshipper after delivering a bizarre sermon at a Nebraska church last month, in which he invoked "sevenfold rays" and "legions."

The sermon prompted QAnon followers to allege that Flynn — who until now embraced the conspiracy group — has "flipped on the side of the devil."

This week, Flynn responded to the allegations on a little-known YouTube show called Truth Unveiled TV — in a video titled "Some Have Said That General Flynn Prayed to Satan in a Recent Prayer."

"All of these people that talk about turning to whatever..." Flynn said. "People need to stop overthinking what everybody is saying."

According to the Daily Beast, the interview "marked Flynn's latest attempt in a weeks-long campaign to convince his one-time fans in the QAnon conspiracy theory movement that he isn't a Satanist."

"Prior to the unusual controversy, Flynn had embraced his position as a hero to supporters of QAnon, taking a QAnon oath, raising money from QAnon believers, and selling QAnon T-shirts. In May, Flynn even appeared at a QAnon conference and endorsed the idea of a military coup," the Daily Beast reports. "But QAnon fame is a fickle thing. After promoting QAnon for more than a year, Flynn now finds himself on the business end of the conspiracy theory. Like QAnon targets before him, Flynn is now struggling to persuade angry QAnon believers that he isn't a secret Satan-worshipper."

Flynn also recently addressed the rumors in a post on the right-wing social media app Telegram, in which he claimed the prayer was about his namesake, St. Michael, saying it has "great meaning to me."
Trump attorney Lin Wood, who has endorsed QAnon, also recently addressed the rumors. Wood defended Flynn but also distanced himself from the prayer he delivered at Nebraska pastor Hank Kunneman's Lord of Hosts Church.

According to the Daily Beast, Flynn's prayer bore a striking resemblance to one that was written by the now-deceased leader of an anticommunist doomsday cult, Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

"The Satanic panic sparked by Flynn's prayer bears more than a passing similarity to the Flynn-endorsed QAnon movement, in which figures like Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and Barack Obama have been accused of being cannibalistic Satanists—or, in QAnon parlance, 'Luciferians,'" the site reports. "It also recalls Pizzagate, the baseless conspiracy theory once endorsed by Flynn's son, Michael Flynn Jr., which holds that a Washington pizzeria doubles as a Satanic sex dungeon for pedophiles."

Read more here.
[url=https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-flynn-to-qanon-believers-im-not-a-satanist][/url]
I mean who could have guessed that a a crazy conspiracy would be believed by the Qanon folks?!?!  Ninja

When you make a deal with the Devil there is always hell to pay.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I like Flynn's response that Qanon believers need to stop overthinking. In sure if he presents a rational and logic based argument to them they'll change their minds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 01:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I like Flynn's response that Qanon believers need to stop overthinking.  In sure if he presents a rational and logic based argument to them they'll change their minds.

Absolutely.  It's their ability to listen to reason that got them this far!  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I didn't know the leopards would eat MY face!
Reply/Quote
Don't believe that bullshit ... believe MY bullshit.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Satan. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 07:22 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Don't believe that bullshit ... believe MY bullshit.

FLYNN  - You need to believe that people in power are Satanists, even if there is no evidence that they are!  They'll deny it, but that means they're guilty!
QANONERS - How do we know you aren't a Satanist?
FLYNN - Because there is no evidence that I....oh shit.  Um...because I said I'm not...oh shit.
Reply/Quote

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote