Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fo Shizzle - Snoop's in the house if Ross, AJ & Eifert can all stay Healthy & Win
Snoop Dogg coached John Ross in Youth Pop Warner Football and would no doubt show up to support John Ross if the Bengals were marching to a Super Bowl and the Raiders (Snoop's favorite team from what I understand) were out of the way. Likely see Snoop and Bootsy Collins in the Jungle crib if the Bengals can become relevant with John Ross.

Can AJ Green, John Ross and Tyler Eifert all stay Healthy consistently enough to have Great seasons and deep Playoff runs?

This is my concern.
If Healthy, this could work and Snoop's in the House.

Will John Ross be more like Will Fuller or DeShaun Jackson or somewhere in between ?

I am cautiously Optimistic but not Stoked.

Getting ALL 3 (Ross, AJ and Eifert) on the Field at the same time long enough to make Playoff runs may be a challenge.

Hoping to hear some Bootsy Collins and Snoop tunes going over the Stadium speakers in a Home AFC Playoff Championship game on the way to a Super bowl.

I would hate to have one or more of these 3 Weapons standing on the sidelines hurt during a major Playoff game and then have to listen to the "injuries don't ever matter crowd" again for months on end after another Playoff loss.

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
Reply/Quote
Snoop is an avid Steelers fan. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Forget snoop. Terrible rapper, and is known to be a pittsburgh fan. He can root for someone else
Reply/Quote
Ummm...

I don't see Ross as either honestly, I see him as more of an Emmanuel Sanders with deep threat ability.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:06 AM)depthchart Wrote: Snoop Dogg coached John Ross in Youth Pop Warner Football and would no doubt show up to support John Ross if the Bengals were marching to a Super Bowl and the Raiders (Snoop's favorite team from what I understand) were out of the way. Likely see Snoop and Bootsy Collins in the Jungle crib if the Bengals can become relevant with John Ross.

Can AJ Green, John Ross and Tyler Eifert all stay Healthy consistently enough to have Great seasons and deep Playoff runs?

This is my concern.
If Healthy, this could work and Snoop's in the House.

Will John Ross be more like Will Fuller or DeShaun Jackson or somewhere in between ?

I am cautiously Optimistic but not Stoked.

Getting ALL 3 (Ross, AJ and Eifert) on the Field at the same time long enough to make Playoff runs may be a challenge.

Hoping to hear some Bootsy Collins and Snoop tunes going over the Stadium speakers in a Home AFC Playoff Championship game on the way to a Super bowl.

I would hate to have one or more of these 3 Weapons standing on the sidelines hurt during a major Playoff game and then have to listen to the "injuries don't ever matter crowd" again for months on end after another Playoff loss.

Fo Shizzle Dizzle

Snoop is an enormous Steelers fan. Not sure why exactly but he's a huge, huge fan.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:09 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Snoop is an avid Steelers fan.  Mellow

My Googling shows him born in or near Oakland California but I am seeing Steelers and Raiders as teams he is a Fan of.
At a closer look you may be right that he is ultimately a Steeler's fan. That brings a whole new angle with Ross to the rival Bengals so I'll roll on with that.

Thought the Snoop and Bootsy angle might be interesting.

Add some Rap and Funk to the discussions...
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:11 AM)Gohards Wrote: Forget snoop. Terrible rapper, and is known to be a pittsburgh fan. He can root for someone else

How about Vanilla Ice ?

Would you Go hard for some of that ?  

I'm guessing not.

If not Vanilla, then who you want rapping and rolling with John Ross ?

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:27 AM)depthchart Wrote: Thought the Snoop and Bootsy angle might be interesting.

Add some Rap and Funk to the discussions...

I'll probably feel like an idiot for asking, but what's the Snoop and Bootsy connection?  I'm not really following how one concerns the other. What does Snoop being connected to Ross have to do with local funk legend Bootsy Collins, who is already a fan and team supporter?
Reply/Quote
I can't stand snoop, especially since Snoop has a music video out showing himself shooting the president, hopefully he doesn't show up to any of our games
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:44 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'll probably feel like an idiot for asking, but what's the Snoop and Bootsy connection?  I'm not really following how one concerns the other. What does Snoop being connected to Ross have to do with local funk legend Bootsy Collins, who is already a fan and team supporter?

Bootsy wrote a Bengal Song and shows up at the Stadium from time to time dressed to the nines.

If the Bengals are winning Big then I expect Bootsy will be there at the Stadium for sure.
Then maybe Snoop does the same to support John Ross and be in the Lime Light.

That is all the connection I was drawing.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:00 PM)Trademark Wrote: I can't stand snoop, especially since Snoop has a music video out showing himself shooting the president, hopefully he doesn't show up to any of our games

Trump? Lol what a phony. Snoop did a Trump roast a few years back and acted like they were best buds. He just talks him down now to keep his street cred up.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:15 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Snoop is an enormous Steelers fan. Not sure why exactly but he's a huge, huge fan.

Because his self esteem is in the shitter and he has a d*** the size of a rice grain... You know, like most steeler fans
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:15 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Snoop is an enormous Steelers fan. Not sure why exactly but he's a huge, huge fan.

Pretty sure it started with him being pals with Polamalu when he was playing at USC.  He followed him to Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 12:56 PM)samhain Wrote: Pretty sure it started with him being pals with Polamalu when he was playing at USC.  He followed him to Pittsburgh.

I've always thought it was because the Raiders started sucking in 2003, so he couldn't have himself associated with a loser.

So he hopped on the Steeler bandwagon. Of course, maybe Polamalu played into as well, idk.
Reply/Quote
LOL @ Snoop dog. F that guy. He posted this on twitter and then the Ravens put out their response. Hilarious!

[Image: CXR-fvZWcAA8Frk.png:large]

[Image: CXUvb0TWwAAavC5.png]
Reply/Quote