Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus needs to be on Game
Im getting a feeling with all the complaining , our team might not be very focused for Sunday, im also getting the feeling what ive been reading this week from Buffalo articles, blogs, they seem very determined now on the game with NE.. Hope im wrong but now that it is settled with the playoff scenarios , our organization, players and fans need to really come together and get back to the eye on the prize starting with Baltimore, if we fail this weekend, we only have ourselves to blame.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:50 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Im getting a feeling with all the complaining , our team might not be very focused for Sunday, im also getting the feeling what ive been reading this week from Buffalo articles, blogs, they seem very determined now on the game with NE.. Hope im wrong but now that it is settled with the playoff scenarios , our organization, players and fans need to really come together and get back to the eye on the prize starting with Baltimore, if we fail this weekend, we only have ourselves to blame.

THEY GOTTA PLAY US!!,,

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm hopeful ownership, coaching, and the players process the current emotions about all this, get it out of their system, and then move on to the task at hand which is to win, win, and win.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:50 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Im getting a feeling with all the complaining , our team might not be very focused for Sunday, im also getting the feeling what ive been reading this week from Buffalo articles, blogs, they seem very determined now on the game with NE.. Hope im wrong but now that it is settled with the playoff scenarios , our organization, players and fans need to really come together and get back to the eye on the prize starting with Baltimore, if we fail this weekend, we only have ourselves to blame.

oh so you’d rather them just shut up and not defend themselves. Got it. This team is going to come out and stomp the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
I believe they will be focused.
Reply/Quote
This whole coin flip thing may have been exactly what they needed to help put their heads in the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:52 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: oh so you’d rather them just shut up and not defend themselves. Got it. This team is going to come out and stomp the Ravens.

as they should, but reading where fans are not going to game, sit players etc plus let the organization voice and defend, players need to focus on what is at hand this weekend, im just glad we are playing Ravens without Lamar he has been a Bengal slayer 6-2.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:00 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: as they should, but reading where fans are not going to game, sit players etc plus let the organization voice and defend, players need to focus on what is at hand this weekend, im just glad we are playing Ravens without Lamar he has been a Bengal slayer 6-2.

So were you against them reacting to Justin Reid’s disrespect and were they “not focused” because they were talking about that?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:03 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: So were you against them reacting to Justin Reid’s disrespect and were they “not focused” because they were talking about that?

did you read my comment, the playoffs are settled it is time to focus on the game.. organization, players, fans that is the point. it does it us little good to continue the banter... it is not going to change the situation at hand... 
Reply/Quote
I have literally no doubt that the focus will be on the game following their team's obvious distaste of the way this has been resolved.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:17 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I have literally no doubt that the focus will be on the game following their team's obvious distaste of the way this has been resolved.

I hope so but i feel we have lost our edge in the stands a bit from what ive been hearing and reading of fans not attending game.. 
Reply/Quote