Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foles Makes Comment to Andy About Our Team!
After the game, Foles went up to Andy and told him he has a great team!

That's more than just the typical good game stuff and I feel like the rest of the league is afraid to play us!

The rest of the league knows and is acknowledging that we have a great team!
Reply/Quote
Well, duh!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andy should have said "My team also has a decent QB, to boot, unlike a certain Rams-like team I know!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 02:46 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: After the game, Foles went up to Andy and told him he has a great team!

That's more than just the typical good game stuff and I feel like the rest of the league is afraid to play us!

The rest of the league knows and is acknowledging that we have a great team!

they've been acknowledging and claiming this for 4 years. it's not the players in the NFL that have been questioning. it's the media and the fans that have raised all doubt about this bengal team.......it is a great team but none of us outsiders have seen it actually succeed. that's all that needs to happen. win a game in the playoffs. shouldn't be a big deal. but for us it's become our own personal superbowl.
Reply/Quote
How is this news, Brad? What do you think they talk about post game? What you having for dinner, I'm headed to KFC right now.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting Brad.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Foles is actually a really nice guy and often says positive things to his opponents after games from what I've read.

He's just not that great of a QB. Well. At least not in that offensive wasteland.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:04 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How is this news, Brad? What do you think they talk about post game? What you having for dinner, I'm headed to KFC right now.

Because, usually I'm pretty sure they just say "good game," or "take it easy."  Not many players go out of their way to point out that an opponent's team is good.
Reply/Quote
Remember when the Rams traded for Foles and the media started talking about how the Rams were now a legit contender because they had a franchise QB? That seems like ages ago.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The Rams have badly missed on OL.

They should trade a DL for a couple OL Trading one to Cleveland for Thomas and Mack would probably help both teams.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Rams have badly missed on OL.

They should trade a DL for a couple OL    Trading one to Cleveland for Thomas and Mack would probably help both teams.

What amazes me about them struggling with the OL, is that they've drafted 8 OL between this year and last year. They've got the right strategy, but it seems like they can't coach any of them.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 04:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because, usually I'm pretty sure they just say "good game," or "take it easy."  Not many players go out of their way to point out that an opponent's team is good.

Normally the score board does that
Reply/Quote