Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Follow Us On Twitter & Help Get The Word Out!
(06-05-2015, 09:57 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I don't think you understand how twitter works. They have to follow you in order for them to see your tweets unless you actually spell their twitter handle out within the message. Just cuz you follow them doesn't mean anything.

So those 10,000+ tweets over the last 6 years have been pointless  Ninja
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:05 PM)Stewy Wrote: Sorry but I do not twit.  Tongue

(06-02-2015, 07:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I don't do twitter.  But, if I did, I certainly would help spread the word.

(06-02-2015, 07:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Me either, but best wishes and let's hope it attracts many new members.

Same, good job to the guys spreading the word. Rock On
Reply/Quote
To the several of you saying you don't tweet, if you decide to get Twitter accounts, follow me @BonnieBengal, follow @TheBengalsBoard, and the others on here. You will be surprised how quickly your followers will pick up. If for no other reason, do it to support this board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 09:33 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: To the several of you saying you don't tweet, if you decide to get Twitter accounts, follow me @BonnieBengal, follow @TheBengalsBoard, and the others on  here.  You will be surprised how quickly your followers will pick up.  If for no other reason, do it to support this board.

Been on twitter for a while but only to follow what's going on. Went ahead and followed you, the board and clicked on a few on your following list. We will see how it goes.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 11:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Been on twitter for a while but only to follow what's going on. Went ahead and followed you, the board and clicked on a few on your following list. We will see how it goes.
Great.  It takes a while but the followers will pick up, especially after preseason starts.
Reply/Quote
Thanks to everyone who has followed us so far, as well as re-tweeting out stuff.

Also, thanks to BonnieBengal, who is helping out with the account.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2015, 07:52 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks to everyone who has followed us so far, as well as re-tweeting out stuff.

Also, thanks to BonnieBengal, who is helping out with the account.

Everyone who has Twitter, please RT this message boards posts, especially ones with a link back to this board, so that all your followers will see it.  
Reply/Quote
Congrats on getting some pub on ESPN!
http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/17595/bengals-vontaze-burfict-injury-odds-plays-mailbag-part-2

Hopefully that helps brings in more people.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 11:16 AM)Ravage Wrote: Congrats on getting some pub on ESPN!
http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/17595/bengals-vontaze-burfict-injury-odds-plays-mailbag-part-2

Hopefully that helps brings in more people.

Yeah, any mention is a good thing.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 01:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, any mention is a good thing.  ThumbsUp

We've got 99 followers.  Anyone who hasn't followed us yet, go in there and make it 100.  :)
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 07:06 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We've got 99 followers.  Anyone who hasn't followed us yet, go in there and make it 100.  :)

98 now. Since I was unfollowed I returned the flavor.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 05:25 PM)Law less_1 Wrote: 98 now. Since I was unfollowed I returned the flavor.

I'm sure nobody meant to unfollow you.  Prob a Twitter glitch.  Happens all the time.  What's your username?
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 05:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm sure nobody meant to unfollow you.  Prob a Twitter glitch.  Happens all the time.  What's your username?

Same as here.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2015, 11:30 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Same as here.

I can't find you.  I'll keep looking. EDIT: Found you. You've been sent a follow request by the BengalsBoard. Sorry for the mixup.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 07:06 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: We've got 99 followers.  Anyone who hasn't followed us yet, go in there and make it 100.  :)

I have decided to join the fun.

I have no idea what I am doing on Twitter, but I am following the board.

Best to everyone and congrats for putting all of this together.

Simply amazing job.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Welcome luvinit was wondering where you was.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:25 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Welcome luvinit was wondering where you was.

I was lurking and watching the great job being done by Holic and a bunch of others.

I just needed a break. Thanks for the buddy request.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2015, 11:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have decided to join the fun.

I have no idea what I am doing on Twitter, but I am following the board.

Best to everyone and congrats for putting all of this together.

Simply amazing job.

Glad you finally joined up Luvnit. It took you long enough dammit! LOL

Welcome aboard brother.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2015, 01:14 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Glad you finally joined up Luvnit. It took you long enough dammit! LOL

Welcome aboard brother.  ThumbsUp
 Great job putting this together. I was amazed how quickly it was done and not just thrown together. I will work on getting others to join as well as I think the more the merrier.

I hope we all realize first and foremost we are NFL fans with a great place to share.

I hope our fellow Bengals fans (me included) never forget we all have a passion to see them lift the Lombardi, we may not agree on how to get there, but we all have a common goal.

Reply/Quote
This is just a suggestion....but you should start a facebook page too. I know way more people that use fb than twitter. Start a page like Jungle Noise but call it BengalsBoard. That's just my 2 cents tho.
Reply/Quote