Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food for the Playoffs!
Thumbs Up 
What food are you cooking/eating for the Bengals vs Raiders playoff game today!?!?!

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey WhoDey2

[Image: 1358194014233.jpeg]
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Bro, that is absolutely impressive. No way I'm posting my bag of frozen wings and Buffalo sauce. In fact, after looking at your spread, I'm not even eating! In fact, I'm so angry, I'm not even going to watch the damn game! Your stupid little stadium thing has ruined this whole season for me! In fact, I'm switching teams and I sincerely hope you are happy!

Whoa...guess I am a little tight this morning, 30 year drought coming to an end, I'm just excited man. Nice job! Lol

WHO DEY!
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm keeping it simple and rolling with pizza and breadsticks from a local place. I'll figure out my spirits closer to kickoff. OP also won the thread over me. Hilarious

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:20 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Bro, that is absolutely impressive.  No way I'm posting my bag of frozen wings and Buffalo sauce.  In fact, after looking at your spread, I'm not even eating!  In fact, I'm so angry, I'm not even going to watch the damn game!  Your stupid little stadium thing has ruined this whole season for me!  In fact, I'm switching teams and I sincerely hope you are happy!

Whoa...guess I am a little tight this morning, 30 year drought coming to an end, I'm just excited man.  Nice job!  Lol

WHO DEY!
Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey

That image is all over Google so I don't think it is the OP's actual spread.

https://www.cookingchanneltv.com/how-to/photos/ten-deliciously-edible-stadiums-for-the-super-bowl

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: That image is all over Google so I don't think it is the OP's actual spread.

https://www.cookingchanneltv.com/how-to/photos/ten-deliciously-edible-stadiums-for-the-super-bowl

Unbelievable.  I have nothing to say to the OP.  Unbelievable.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches, baked beans, coleslaw, Buffalo dip.

Reply/Quote
I'm making a huge tray of my locally famous nachos, as well as nibbling on a charcuterie tray of Hickory Farms products that I received for Christmas.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: That image is all over Google so I don't think it is the OP's actual spread.

Yeah it's not my food I just found that on google for the thread.
Reply/Quote
I had a ribeye steak, cheese and crackers, hummus with pita bread and some cheese cake.
Reply/Quote
So what's everyone thinking about having for Saturdays game? I'm still undecided right now.
Reply/Quote
I can't break the streak of Skyline, but I'm having some friends over for this game so it won't be spaghetti. I'll be doing Skyline Cheese Coneys and smoking some wings on my smoker. Hall's Beer Cheese and Ritz crackers, and whatever else I can find. Went to Kroger yesterday, the entire chip isle was empty. Also no chicken of any kind (luckily I have two bags of wings in the freezer.) It's like shopping in Venezuela, I never thought grocery shelves in America would be bare.
Reply/Quote
20 pack of sliders and 30 of Blue ribbon.... lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2022, 10:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I can't break the streak of Skyline, but I'm having some friends over for this game so it won't be spaghetti. I'll be doing Skyline Cheese Coneys and smoking some wings on my smoker. Hall's Beer Cheese and Ritz crackers, and whatever else I can find. Went to Kroger yesterday, the entire chip isle was empty. Also no chicken of any kind (luckily I have two bags of wings in the freezer.) It's like shopping in Venezuela, I never thought grocery shelves in America would be bare.

Yeah I shop at ALDI's normally cause its cheaper than Krogers/Giant Eagle. Went there yesterday and almost all the frozen food section, chicken and steaks were GONE!!

Gotta love Biden...

LETS GO BRANDON!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 02:14 AM)magikod Wrote: What food are you cooking/eating for the Bengals vs Raiders playoff game today!?!?!

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey WhoDey2

[Image: 1358194014233.jpeg]

Cheeseballs could represent the Bengals. A single puffed cheese doodle could represent Joe "Big D***" Burrow.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Nashville hot chicken. We’re invading.
Reply/Quote
I had some grass fed NY strip steaks last night with some asparagus and purple mini-potatoes for dinner.

Was so bomb! WHO DEY!!!
Reply/Quote