Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Fools gold"
(09-15-2019, 06:07 PM)Synric Wrote: It's sad that even though Andy played pretty bad...he might have had the best performance on the team...

I thought Clark Harris and Kevin Huber played well.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:07 PM)Synric Wrote: It's sad that even though Andy played pretty bad...he might have had the best performance on the team...

Boyd. 10 rec 122 yds
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Both lines were very hard to watch today. They just looked physically weak and overmatched, getting manhandled the entire game.

I have no idea what this team is yet, but I'm interested in seeing how they respond to this ass whipping today.

How interested will you be about 7 days, minus 6 hours, from now if you're in the middle of watching the same thing...having to wait 8 more days to see how they do against Pittsburgh?

I'm getting too old and impatient for all this waiting stuff. It's been a longass 3 years since the 'melt down' and they've done nothing to reedeem themselves for it. 

Three.long.years.and.2.games.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: They responded to an encouraging loss on the road with an ultra-discouraging loss at home.  Next week we are on the road, so maybe an encouraging loss to the Bills?

What about a discouraging win?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about a discouraging win?

The Bills are 2-0 and we are playing them in Buffalo so I can't see how a win would be a bummer. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 09:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How interested will you be about 7 days, minus 6 hours, from now if you're in the middle of watching the same thing...having to wait 8 more days to see how they do against Pittsburgh?

I'm getting too old and impatient for all this waiting stuff. It's been a longass 3 years since the 'melt down' and they've done nothing to reedeem themselves for it. 

Three.long.years.and.2.games.

See...we all have negativity. Let it out.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The Bills are 2-0 and we are playing them in Buffalo so I can't see how a win would be a bummer. 

Well, you said "enouraging loss" twice. 

I was just trying to keep it from being redundant. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: See...we all have negativity. Let it out.

Right. I have...what, 19 posts total today?

You had 30 in 3 hrs in the "honeymoon over" thread.  Mellow 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right. I have...what, 19 posts total today?

You had 30 in 3 hrs in the "honeymoon over" thread.  Mellow 

Thanks for following them so closely!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Thanks for following them so closely!  ThumbsUp

All you need to do is click on the number of posts in any thread and it will tell you how many posts each user has in that thread.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 10:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, you said "enouraging loss" twice. 

I was just trying to keep it from being redundant. 

Oh, I'm not sure what I said.  It doesn't matter. 
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 05:58 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: m-boy.jpg]

Well, the Lions have 1 total playoff win since 1957...so...Detroit? And unless they win one this year they'll be at 28 years since their last one also.
Reply/Quote
I gave up my season tics last year, but today I couldn't stay away, but I left at half time and now I'm ready to just plain work my honey do list on Sundays from now on!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2019, 06:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Miami has had 2 home games so far and has been outscored 102-10.  I realize 0-2 is 0-2, but it's going to take some hard work to out-suck them.  

It's easier to fix a broken team than a mediocre team, just ask Lewis.
Reply/Quote