Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Draft Grade
Since this was posted on the old board as it was closing and some (like me) may not have seen it here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwGqYrPXIs
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 02:02 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Since this was posted on the old board as it was closing and some (like me) may not have seen it here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwGqYrPXIs

Thanks Lawless. Emory has just been getting better and better with these spots.

Him saying Shaw might be an upgrade over Kirkpatrick kind of opened my eyes a bit. I doubt it as i see
Dre becoming a great CB soon with his ballhawking skills but to have a guy like Shaw backing up Dre, Quez,
Adam and Hall is awesome.

I liked hearing what he had to say about the UDFA's the most cause i do not know that much about them.
Jake Smith might be that backup Center to push Bodine, atleast i hope so. I think Kumerow might be able
to push for a spot with his size and athleticism. I doubt Weisman makes the roster with Wilder ahead of him
playing FB, that is if Wilder is as good as advertised this year.

Just a couple thoughts, BTW someone needs to get ahold of Em and tell him about this board. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 01:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Lawless. Emory has just been getting better and better with these spots.

Him saying Shaw might be an upgrade over Kirkpatrick kind of opened my eyes a bit. I doubt it as i see
Dre becoming a great CB soon with his ballhawking skills but to have a guy like Shaw backing up Dre, Quez,
Adam and Hall is awesome.

I liked hearing what he had to say about the UDFA's the most cause i do not know that much about them.
Jake Smith might be that backup Center to push Bodine, atleast i hope so. I think Kumerow might be able
to push for a spot with his size and athleticism. I doubt Weisman makes the roster with Wilder ahead of him
playing FB, that is if Wilder is as good as advertised this year.

Just a couple thoughts, BTW someone needs to get ahold of Em and tell him about this board. ThumbsUp

I left a comment on the video (the only comment on it) letting him know.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 10:19 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: I left a comment on the video (the only comment on it) letting him know.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
He thinks more of the Bengals draft than I do. While I believe it was a pretty good draft, I'd hardly label it an A this early.

Former 2nd picks Devon Still and Margus Hunt are two guys I expect to find their way off the roster this year. Both were surprise picks as far I was concerned.

But, overall, the Bengals are drafting very well considering everything.

I see Shaw more than likely taking either Leon Hall's or Adam Jones' roster spots in the 2016 season rather than Kirkpatrick's spot. Marvin Lewis said last year at camp that Dennard was the best rookie corner he's ever seen, yet come the regular season Dennard can barely get any playing time. Shaw will be a 5th CB / special teams guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote