Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Carolina presents a major challenge
(09-19-2018, 01:28 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: We have to contain Cam and keep him in the pocket. Lawson and Dunlap can't be over aggressive in this game. Also they have to figure out a way to cover Mcaffery out of the back field and limit is yac.

Speaking of Lawson I hope we can get him more involved. He’s been MIA so far this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 08:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I thought our tackling has been stellar this year, all the way up until the Baltimore game, where I think it regressed. Saw more guys bounce off and not wrap up in that one game than I have all season.

(09-19-2018, 09:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: Definitely more missed than at Indy.....but I think it's still an improvement over the last couple years.  Our tackling has been good as you noted.

Yeah, hope to see us tackle better in this game then we did against the Ravens and on Offense just don't turn the ball over.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 06:28 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: To gauge Gio's abilities during the entire course of the game without being skewed by one play of irregularity.

But that's how Barry Sanders got to the HOF, two yards, two yards, -3 yards, seventy yards.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 12:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Speaking of Lawson I hope we can get him more involved. He’s been MIA so far this season.

This one really bothers me... especially because he looked so good in the pre-season. I have barely heard of him since the season started.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 12:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Speaking of Lawson I hope we can get him more involved. He’s been MIA so far this season.

(09-20-2018, 07:20 PM)thillan Wrote: This one really bothers me... especially because he looked so good in the pre-season. I have barely heard of him since the season started.
He's getting plenty of pressure just not finishing.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 07:56 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He's getting plenty of pressure just not finishing.

Yes, the sacks will come, just have to finish. Should start this Sunday. Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 11:42 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cam Newton is basically a stronger, healthier, faster, and smarter version of Ben Roethlisberger.  Getting pressure on him isn’t easy and bringing him down is next to impossible.  The only way to stop Newton is to cover all his deep receivers tight so he has to either check it down or run it himself.

Cam might be stronger and faster but he's dumb as a box of rocks.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Both starting tackles ar eon IR and Trai Turner their RG is out. If we can't get to Cam then we have bigger issues than we thought.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 04:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: Both starting tackles ar eon IR and Trai Turner their RG is out. If we can't get to Cam then we have bigger issues than we thought.

I agree, just have to bring him down once we get there...
Reply/Quote