Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football on TV last 2 days...
I was scolling through Friday night and found they were replaying the Superbowl with Esiason. What a heartbreaking game. Then yesterday they replayed last season's LSU/Bama game, and I got to watch Joe Burrow more closely. Nice way to cheer up....
Reply/Quote
I watched the Super Bowl replay also.

I'd give anything to have a Fulcher jersey from that era. He and Brooks were my favorite players on that team. What a couple of total bad asses.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2020, 05:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I watched the Super Bowl replay also.

I'd give anything to have a Fulcher jersey from that era.  He and Brooks were my favorite players on that team.  What a couple of total bad asses.

Great players, also love Krumrie, Reggie Williams on D, Eddie Brown on Offense back on that 88-89 team.

Ickey was just great as a rookie and Stanley Wilson was a good RB too that was underrated.

What an OL with Munoz, Montoya and the bunch. Hoping we can get back to that type of team. Wyche was a great coach.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2020, 08:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great players, also love Krumrie, Reggie Williams on D, Eddie Brown on Offense back on that 88-89 team.

Ickey was just great as a rookie and Stanley Wilson was a good RB too that was underrated.

What an OL with Munoz, Montoya and the bunch. Hoping we can get back to that type of team. Wyche was a great coach.

Wilson screwed us and would rather get high the night before the biggest game of his life. Now, Stanford Jennings..... what a return for TD. And the dropped interception in the end zone that basically could have won the game for us... maybeFacepalm

It's really weird watching them play with those huge shoulder pads and loose fitting jerseys.....
Reply/Quote