Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Me Sunday is a Win/Win .... Why?
First half of the Win/ is rooting for the Bengals to win. I will never root against them regardless of the circumstances.

The second half /Win is if they lose to the Ravens, FOR ME, it will be a win, because if the Bengals don't win the division and it comes down to the Steelers and Ravens, I will pull for the Ravens all day long!

Don't misunderstand, I don't like either team, but the Steelers are nothing but thugs from Tomlin to the last drafted rookie! That playoff game proved it last year with the way their coaching staff behaved just confirming that thug-like mentality that comes from the top and trickles down.

Unless there is a complete meltdown in the AFC West, both WCs will probably come from there so whoever wins the AFC North goes to the playoffs, everyone else stays home!

I want the Steelers sitting home pissing and moaning with excuses as to why they didn't make the playoffs! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
And a higher draft pick!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 02:41 PM)Sweetness Wrote: And a higher draft pick!

ThumbsUp     The icing on the cake Sweetness!!!    Wink
Reply/Quote
I hope the Bengals lose every game left and get the #2 pick. No way we can catch Cleveland for the 1 but it's worth a shot...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 02:47 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: I hope the Bengals lose every game left and get the #2 pick. No way we can catch Cleveland for the 1 but it's worth a shot...

San Fran is getting a top 3 pick this season as well...

Bears and still worse, and the Jags are still worse than us...but top 5?

Maybe not, Jets will eek into the top 5 because we beat them...

Just horrible we are talking like this, its been nice not to for so many seasons...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 03:19 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: San Fran is getting a top 3 pick this season as well...

Bears and still worse, and the Jags are still worse than us...but top 5?

Maybe not, Jets will eek into the top 5 because we beat them...

Just horrible we are talking like this, its been nice not to for so many seasons...

It's sadly frustrating that the rest of the division has been so mediocre this year too.  In reality we're only 1.5 games back.  yet I find myself thinking about next year's draft already too.  But we're 1.5 games back, have a huge game against BAL this weekend, and then four more games after that!   "A lot can still happen" says my heart.  "But look at the year so far" says my brain.  This would all be much easier if BAL or PIT was like 8-2 or 9-1 this year....  But I will hold out hope until the math says we can't make the playoffs, then I will root for some backups to mop up the last game or two and see if we can move up a few notches in the draft.  Such is life for a die-hard Bengal fan
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 03:23 PM)jonesy84 Wrote: It's sadly frustrating that the rest of the division has been so mediocre this year too.  In reality we're only 1.5 games back.  yet I find myself thinking about next year's draft already too.  But we're 1.5 games back, have a huge game against BAL this weekend, and then four more games after that!  "A lot can still happen" says my heart.  "But look at the year so far" says my brain.  This would all be much easier if BAL or PIT was like 8-2 or 9-1 this year....  But I will hold out hope until the math says we can't make the playoffs, then I will root for some backups to mop up the last game or two and see if we can move up a few notches in the draft.  Such is life for a die-hard Bengal fan

5 more games after this one, actually...but yeah the division is abysmal this year. Sadly, we'd possibly be 5-5 with a better kicker. Maybe 6-4 with a better kicker and a fair call on the fumble in the Pitt game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 06:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 5 more games after this one, actually...but yeah the division is abysmal this year. Sadly, we'd possibly be 5-5 with a better kicker. Maybe 6-4 with a better kicker and a fair call on the fumble in the Pitt game.

LOL  yup    the notion of a better kicker is, sadly, more realistic than getting fair calls in a game against Shitsburgh.  But still plenty of games left to be that close to the division leaders.  I can't call it quits just yet.  Though game days have lost a bit of the energy they had at the beginning of the season in my house.  Thankfully my 5 year old daughter doesn't let me be too much of a fairweather fan and makes me watch every moment of every game with her.  She's a good kid!
Reply/Quote
Agree, OP. Any time we don't win the division I want Baltimore to win it. Granted, I want them to lose the very next game, but, they can have the division.

I don't know a single Ravens fan. Not one. I work with and am related to Browns and Steelers fans, and while I always see Browns and Steelers fans at the movies, the mall, the grocery store, etc., I've never seen a Ravens fan anywhere outside of PBS. I don't believe they exist outside of Maryland, to be honest.

So, if they win the division, I can avoid their running their mouths about it by just staying out of certain parts of this board. I like that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 06:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Agree, OP. Any time we don't win the division I want Baltimore to win it. Granted, I want them to lose the very next game, but, they can have the division.

I don't know a single Ravens fan. Not one. I work with and am related to Browns and Steelers fans, and while I always see Browns and Steelers fans at the movies, the mall, the grocery store, etc., I've never seen a Ravens fan anywhere outside of PBS. I don't believe they exist outside of Maryland, to be honest.

So, if they win the division, I can avoid their running their mouths about it by just staying out of certain parts of this board. I like that.

I've never really thought about it, but you're right. I've lived in Kentucky, Ohio and Michigan, yet I can only recall meeting maybe 2 Ravens fans. Steelers fans are literally everywhere.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Ditto w OP

Screw the Stoolers
Reply/Quote