Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Today ONLY
WHO NAY!
Reply/Quote
Nay as is no? Or neigh as in what a horse says?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 02:34 PM)STR1PES Wrote: WHO NAY!

Go Broncos!  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 02:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nay as is no?  Or neigh as in what a horse says?

Neigh as in what a horse says with a play on spelling.
Reply/Quote

That's what I'm talking about! Denver used to regularly break the Browns hearts in the 80's and now with our help, (injuring their stars) they will dash the steelers hopes as well. In a way, it'll be a great day to be a bengals fan! Who dey! Who nay! And go Broncos!

Reply/Quote
Who Nay, haha I like it.

Go Broncos!!!! beat those damn Steelers!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote

Ha. Love it 
Reply/Quote
IN JOHN ELWAY WE TRUST!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
[Image: page2_ri_tebow-tattoo_mb_200.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for maybe at least one or more career ending injuries today in that game... That's how much I hate, hate, hate the illegitimate Black & yellow team playing today. I'm no longer satisfied in JUST seeing them lose - I expect that much.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I would not say career ending, but I would like maybe for Ben. R to break his arm on his own merit trying to throw a bomb.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 05:28 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm hoping for maybe at least one or more career ending injuries today in that game... That's how much I hate, hate, hate the illegitimate Black & yellow team playing today.  I'm no longer satisfied in JUST seeing them lose - I expect that much.

Wanting to see them battered i one thing... this is just a serious indication that you need to step away from football, man.
Reply/Quote
Who Nay! Who Pay?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 05:28 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm hoping for maybe at least one or more career ending injuries today in that game... That's how much I hate, hate, hate the illegitimate Black & yellow team playing today.  I'm no longer satisfied in JUST seeing them lose - I expect that much.

I just want the exact same hit on one of the Steelers that Shazier delivered to Gio complete with no flags and plenty of Steeler tears.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I just want the exact same hit on one of the Steelers that Shazier delivered to Gio complete with no flags and plenty of Steeler tears.

I want shazier to go in for that same "legal" tackle, but this time he knocks his own ass out.

Reply/Quote
Don't forget...you're rooting for "Playoff Peyton Manning".

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:18 PM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: Wanting to see them battered i one thing... this is just a serious indication that you need to step away from football, man.

Maybe so, but I'm not right at all after last week and I wouldn't be honest at all if I didn't say it.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I just want the exact same hit on one of the Steelers that Shazier delivered to Gio complete with no flags and plenty of Steeler tears.

Good call - I'll order three of those, please.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately Steelers winning..... Of course.
Reply/Quote
I knew Manning was going to have his struggles, but I can't believe the brain farts by Denver's defense. It's stunning.
Reply/Quote