Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
For all the haters
(11-30-2015, 11:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What exactly are you trying to prove?

We win, play a great game and your play is to attack fans in the forum.

I always find it strange how fans attack fans for attacking other fans by attacking other fans.

:troll: He's trolling  luvnit 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:27 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Tiger  Who Dey  Clapping

This is for all you haters who aren't happy enough with the win. Now you're trying to prove someone as less than a Bengal fan than you. Dancing

There's obviously more going on that I missed somewhere, but this suggests that you actually picked the Rams to beat the Bengals. If so, you wonder WHY some claim that a Bengal fan picking them to lose against an woefully inferior team is, in fact, not a fan of the Bengals?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: There's obviously more going on that I missed somewhere, but this suggests that you actually picked the Rams to beat the Bengals. If so, you wonder WHY some claim that a Bengal fan picking them to lose against an woefully inferior team is, in fact, not a fan of the Bengals?

BINGO PhilHos, he's trolling like his hill thread. Looks like hill is heating up at right time. Him and gio in back field scary. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:27 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Tiger Who Dey Clapping

This is for all you haters who aren't happy enough with the win. Now you're trying to prove someone as less than a Bengal fan than you. Dancing

wait arent you the sky is falling guy?
Reply/Quote
The team looked great yesterday, how could you not be happy.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 10:24 AM)Fresno B Wrote: You also reneged on a bet. Your point?

The "B" in "Fresno B" stands for "Boogereater".

And what about my point? 
Reply/Quote