Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone that doesn't know.
I'm assuming everyone that watches tape knows, but in case u dont. When watching film, pressing the commas buttons plays the film frame by frame. Particularly helpful when watching oline and dline. Again assume everyone knew this.
Reply/Quote
I didn't. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
I've asked this before, and although I dont think it was answered, where do you see game tape?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 07:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I've asked this before, and although I dont think it was answered, where do you see game tape?

Same question here.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 07:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I've asked this before, and although I dont think it was answered, where do you see game tape?
Draft breakdown is my favorite but they take a while to put the latest games on. cutup corner is a ex draft breakdown employee and he uploads couple hours after game. Both have arrows or symbols before each play as to the player u were watching where he is.
YouTube player vs it'll come up with a whole bunch of games. Some on YouTube don't have the player symbol though
(02-09-2018, 07:42 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Same question here.

Draft breakdown is my favorite but they take a while to put the latest games on. cutup corner is a ex draft breakdown employee and he uploads couple hours after game. Both have arrows or symbols before each play as to the player u were watching where he is.
YouTube player vs it'll come up with a whole bunch of games. Some on YouTube don't have the player symbol
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 07:58 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Draft breakdown is my favorite but they take a while to put the latest games on. cutup corner is a ex draft breakdown employee and he uploads couple hours after game. Both have arrows or symbols before each play as to the player u were watching where he is.
YouTube player vs it'll come up with a whole bunch of games. Some on YouTube don't have the player symbol though

YouTube player vs it'll come up with a whole bunch of games. Some on YouTube don't have the player symbol

Good videos. Not what I understand “watching film” to be. That would be having access and control of multiple camera angles and the “All-22” shot.
Reply/Quote