Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For fans like myself
I'm from Baltimore md and was at today's game it's really frustrating to see other kickers nail plus 50 yarders with regularity while Nugent can't even hit an extra point..

As a fan spending hard earned money Sunday ticket direct tv included I feel like this franchise is taking us fans for granted.mike Nugent should've been cut last week he's not doing his job at all we deserve better as fans and until they start making the necessary changes I'm done I refuse to support a team who constantly takes it's fan base for granted..

The offensive game plan today was just as bad Marvin Lewis coached this game as if he knows he'll be back next year
Reply/Quote
It all starts at the top.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:12 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It all starts at the top.

Then runs down hill onto us.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Then runs down hill onto us.

(Nothing) on this team runs down hill.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I just don't know who we would sign to just jump in and fix the problem.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:04 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I'm from Baltimore md and was at today's game it's really frustrating to see other kickers nail plus 50 yarders with regularity while Nugent can't even hit an extra point..

As a fan spending hard earned money Sunday ticket direct tv included I feel like this franchise is taking us fans for granted.mike Nugent should've been cut last week he's not doing his job at all we deserve better as fans and until they start making the necessary changes I'm done I refuse to support a team who constantly takes it's fan base for granted..

The offensive game plan today was just as bad Marvin Lewis coached this game as if he knows he'll be back next year

Yep! There is nothing like running Hill into the ass of Bodine two straight plays on the way to another 3 and out. Dalton is back to throwing high. I thought Tom House cured him of that tendency. I guess the whole franchise is regressing though. Sad
Reply/Quote
was bodine out when rex was running?

Hill doesn't have the speed, dalton outran him on a qb scramble. Hill does not have the speed. He can't accelerate to the hole. No wonder Gio and Rex look leagues better, and Andy is outrunning our RB.

Jeremy HIll is mediocre or worse, along with the rest of our team. AJ Green covered up anything good that this team might do, perhaps AJ needs to help hold others accountable. If the best does not, the weak get away with everything.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: guess_whodey_zpsjp3wlvbb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Agreed that the kicker situation is frustrating...but it's not like there are a bunch of kickers on the street that are dominant. May as well just ride out the season with Nugent.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:46 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: guess_whodey_zpsjp3wlvbb.jpg]

Death is a Bengals fan?  This would explain soooo much.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:12 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: It all starts at the top.

Yep and so Marv is the same way. The defensive coaches at least are changing things, but they got derailed a little by the team bringing Peerman off IR instead of Willie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:25 PM)Harmening Wrote: I just don't know who we would sign to just jump in and fix the problem.

As much as I hate to say Harbaugh, Harbaugh. Although this Mickey Mouse shit organization is far beyond a downgrade from his current gig.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:25 PM)Harmening Wrote: I just don't know who we would sign to just jump in and fix the problem.

(11-27-2016, 08:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Agreed that the kicker situation is frustrating...but it's not like there are a bunch of kickers on the street that are dominant. May as well just ride out the season with Nugent.

Not buying it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote