Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the first time in 23 years I live in the area but ...
... my name will stay WiregrassBenGal for sentimental reasons.

I now live beside the Oregon District in Dayton. My TV's with the antenna should be able to get the games on CBS or Fox and my sister and I would like to try to make it to a game, most likely one of the later ones, when the real football weather sets in (maybe Indy or Chicago?).

Is it realistic that we could get good tickets for less than $100 for both of us, like through StubHub or something? Does anyone have any ideas?
Reply/Quote
Depends if their winning or not. Don't buy off a scalper though, they are getting really good at selling fake ones. Sometimes people will have something come up last minute which prevents them from going. You might do good with that route also.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank you for your message, Harley.

It is easy to get a great deal on tickets that way. When I was in CA I got to see a Sunday afternoon Angels game that way, with terrace tickets and concierge service for $10.

We'd like to get the tickets at least a little while beforehand so there may be a StubHub deal we can get but yeah, it's best to stay away from scalpers.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2017, 07:32 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: ... my name will stay WiregrassBenGal for sentimental reasons.

I now live beside the Oregon District in Dayton. My TV's with the antenna should be able to get the games on CBS or Fox and my sister and I would like to try to make it to a game, most likely one of the later ones, when the real football weather sets in (maybe Indy or Chicago?).

Is it realistic that we could get good tickets for less than $100 for both of us, like through StubHub or something? Does anyone have any ideas?

What's up neighbor?!?

I don't know why people insist on StubHub and the like. You will have better luck going straight thru the Bengals. If you don't mind the end zone seats, you can sit in the first 10 rows for like $70. That NFL fan ticket exchange is good too. There's always the option of buying them on the street. You can often get them under face value if you wait til the game starts.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2017, 11:46 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Thank you for your message, Harley.

It is easy to get a great deal on tickets that way. When I was in CA I got to see a Sunday afternoon Angels game that way, with terrace tickets and concierge service for $10.

We'd like to get the tickets at least a little while beforehand so there may be a StubHub deal we can get but yeah, it's best to stay away from scalpers.

I have used Tickpick over Stubhub to buy tickets home and away games at times.... I like it because fees are factored in so the price you see is the price you get.. they also rate the ticket and price.  I have had zero problems, but if you want as safe a way to buy a ticket outside of buying from the Bengals would be NFL ticket exchange... if you find not much difference in end price between NFL ticket exchange and Tickpick go with NFL ticket exchange because they are the safest bet.. though I have used Tickpick probably 15 times and have had no problem.... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tickets are verified on Stubhub before they are listed. I've bought tickets cheap when bad or cold weather is approaching in a few days before the game so people start dumping them. Kind of a crap shoot. One time I went to a "rain" game and it was 70 and sunny. You can also print off instant tickets the morning of the game as ticket prices drop a lot as game time approaches.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote