Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the first time in my life
I'll be rooting for the Steelers next week.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And then we'll root for Cleveland the following week. Gonna take every bit of strength for me to do that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Been pretty easy recently, they aren't making the playoffs and every win takes them further away from the elite talent at the top of the draft.

Extra easy when they can help us while hurting themselves next week.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll be rooting for the Steelers next week.

If for no other reason then to move them down in the draft.
Reply/Quote
Huntley, back up QB in Baltimore, is better than Lamar IMO. I think he will get the job done next week unfortunately. Sad

At least Oakland and SanFran did us a favor with the Chargers and Miami.
Reply/Quote
I want the steelers to finish 1 game under .500

It keeps them out of the playoffs, ends the streak of Tomlin never being under .500 and at only 1 game under, it keeps them from getting a good draft pick.

F that team.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sorry. I don’t want their damn help.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals just need to win their own games, no additional "help" needed.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I want the steelers to finish 1 game under .500

It keeps them out of the playoffs, ends the streak of Tomlin never being under .500 and at only 1 game under, it keeps them from getting a good draft pick.

F that team.

I can get behind this. NFL purgatory. We’ve been there and done that.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll be rooting for the Steelers next week.

Just be sure you wash after...
Reply/Quote
I think there have been maybe two other times I have rooted for them. Probably against the Ravens and in a similar situation.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I want the steelers to finish 1 game under .500

F that team.

(12-05-2022, 09:52 AM)SladeX Wrote: Sorry. I don’t want their damn help.

Both of these..... I'll NEVER root for those bastards.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I think the Steelers actually have a good chance to beat the Ravens. Steelers defense is really good and it's their offense (and apparently the OC matt Canada) that's holding the Steelers back. Obviously a rookie QB is a part of that, but if the Steelers can shut down Baltimor's offense like Denver did, they just need the offense to score a few FGs and they should have the win.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:24 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I think the Steelers actually have a good chance to beat the Ravens. Steelers defense is really good and it's their offense (and apparently the OC matt Canada) that's holding the Steelers back. Obviously a rookie QB is a part of that, but if the Steelers can shut down Baltimor's offense like Denver did, they just need the offense to score a few FGs and they should have the win.

Steelers are 4-1 with TJ Watt in their lineup, with their only
Loss to us. We probably beat them twice if not for Joe’s surgery, but nevertheless, they are a different team with Watt. There is a good chance they beat Baltimore especially if Lamar is out.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: Huntley, back up QB in Baltimore, is better than Lamar IMO. I think he will get the job done next week unfortunately. Sad

Shocked
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:35 PM)Whacked Wrote: Huntley, back up QB in Baltimore, is better than Lamar IMO. I think he will get the job done next week unfortunately. Sad

Of course Huntley is better than the running back they put under center.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:14 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Shocked

Old habits die hard.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Huntley isn't even in the same stratosphere as Lamar. C'mon guys. 
Reply/Quote