Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those looking to buy tickets

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!

I give the Chiefs respect at least lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:15 PM)magikod Wrote: WHO DEY!!!!!!

I give the Chiefs respect at least lol

It's because Chiefs fans probably not giving those tickets up as easily as Titans fans. It's going to be a deafening home field advantage.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:47 PM)Au165 Wrote: It's because Chiefs fans probably not giving those tickets up as easily as Titans fans. It's going to be a deafening home field advantage.

This^  That's a rabid fanbase, not as close to Cincinnati as Nashville, the AFCC game and a whole lot of fans wanting revenge from the game in Cincy a few weeks ago.  I'd imagine there will be considerably less resale tickets available this week compared to last week. 

I have a brother in Cincy who suggested we should find tickets and go.  I declined based on cost and not wanting to put myself in the middle of that fanbase for a game, regardless of the outcome. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rams are even more restricted...

Public sales to the game at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA will be restricted to residents of the Greater Los Angeles region.

It is enforced by the CC billing address.

______

When we played the Chiefs there was a couple in my section and he said that Cincinnati is one of the few stadiums that KC fans can get to.

I was going to drive to Buffalo, if the Bills won. But KC is out. It would be a 16-hour drive and 32-hour back and forth. Hopefully we get some fans in there.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:54 PM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: Rams are even more restricted...

Public sales to the game at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA will be restricted to residents of the Greater Los Angeles region.

It is enforced by the CC billing address.

I'm hoping the NFL will step in at some point and stop these shenanigans.  Fans should be able to purchase tickets and travel to watch their favorite team anywhere and without these arbitrary restrictions.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm hoping the NFL will step in at some point and stop these shenanigans.  Fans should be able to purchase tickets and travel to watch their favorite team anywhere and without these arbitrary restrictions.  

Yeah, I agree. It's pretty ticky tack BS. I doubt we will see the presence of Bengal fans quite like we had at Nashville. However, it's a strong possability that bandwagoners within a 400 mile radius make it along with the normal fanbase that have the resources to get there. People think Pittsburgh fans travel but a lot of that is just fans closer to the cities they play in IMO. I know it's hard to believe or fathom that we have a large fanbase outside the area, but it is Joey B and people seem to be jumping on the wagon in droves. 

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, I agree. It's pretty ticky tack BS. I doubt we will see the presence of Bengal fans quite like we had at Nashville. However, it's a strong possability that bandwagoners within a 400 mile radius make it along with the normal fanbase that have the resources to get there. People think Pittsburgh fans travel but a lot of that is just fans closer to the cities they play in IMO. I know it's hard to believe or fathom that we have a large fanbase outside the area, but it is Joey B and people seem to be jumping on the wagon in droves. 

We have a German and two Australians - we're worldwide!

Edit:  forgot about the guy from France and that Austrian guy whose pic looks like Leonard from Big Bang Theory LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:11 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We have a German and two Australians - we're worldwide!

Edit:  forgot about the guy from France and that Austrian guy whose pic looks like Leonard from Big Bang Theory LOL

don't forget the UK

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, I agree. It's pretty ticky tack BS. I doubt we will see the presence of Bengal fans quite like we had at Nashville. However, it's a strong possability that bandwagoners within a 400 mile radius make it along with the normal fanbase that have the resources to get there. People think Pittsburgh fans travel but a lot of that is just fans closer to the cities they play in IMO. I know it's hard to believe or fathom that we have a large fanbase outside the area, but it is Joey B and people seem to be jumping on the wagon in droves. 

Locally the Steeler fans probably do travel well but the main thing for them is they are a big bandwagon team. A ton of people in So Cal are Steelers fans. You also see a lot of Cowboys fans and even the Packers are more popular now out here. Bunch of bandwagoners who have no idea who Bubby Brister or Lynn Dickey are.

At the end of the year when the Rams played the 49ers they had to go to a silent count at home because they were so many 49ers fans at SoFi. They are trying to avoid that embarrassment being seen by the whole country. They should have never moved any teams back to LA…
Reply/Quote
My wife found 2 tickets and asked if I wanted to go with a friend. $700.00 each. I passed.
Reply/Quote
Super bowl tickets are all over $7k each. I remember seeing them for like $1k a few years ago. I would do that for a once in a lifetime thing. I’m not doing $7k each though smh. I’m not playing $500 each for nosebleeds and traveling to KC either.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: My wife found 2 tickets and asked if I wanted to go with a friend. $700.00 each. I passed.

Weren't resale tickets going for about the same for the game in Tennessee this past weekend?  That's just too much.  I'm all about experiences over things, and as much as it would be awesome to go a game and see the Bengals win playoffs or a SB, the money these tickets go for now is insanity to me.  You could get a new TV, really nice bottle of bourbon and a hell of a food spread for the cost of a ticket this weekend and be warm and comfortable at home doing it! 
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 03:50 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: This^  That's a rabid fanbase, not as close to Cincinnati as Nashville, the AFCC game and a whole lot of fans wanting revenge from the game in Cincy a few weeks ago.  I'd imagine there will be considerably less resale tickets available this week compared to last week. 

I have a brother in Cincy who suggested we should find tickets and go.  I declined based on cost and not wanting to put myself in the middle of that fanbase for a game, regardless of the outcome. 

A hand grenade as a charm for your necklace should keep the peace 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I paid 4k for Super Bowl tickets about 15 years ago. It was a great experience and enjoyed it tremendously. Would have been better if the Bengals were there. Just wanted to check it off my bucket list. 7k seems the going rate this year if the Bengals make it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 09:15 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I paid 4k for Super Bowl tickets about 15 years ago. It was a great experience and enjoyed it tremendously. Would have been better if the Bengals were there. Just wanted to check it off my bucket list. 7k seems the going rate this year if the Bengals make it.

Which game was it and where do you sit?
Reply/Quote
I paid $500 a ticket for the KC game.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:59 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Weren't resale tickets going for about the same for the game in Tennessee this past weekend?  That's just too much.  I'm all about experiences over things, and as much as it would be awesome to go a game and see the Bengals win playoffs or a SB, the money these tickets go for now is insanity to me.  You could get a new TV, really nice bottle of bourbon and a hell of a food spread for the cost of a ticket this weekend and be warm and comfortable at home doing it! 

My thoughts exactly. At least I could have driven to Nashville and back. If I dropped 1400.00 on two tickets, gas, hotel rooms, food on the trip plus what we would spend at the game, and these were in fact about as nosebleed as it gets, it's just not worth it. I can sit in the living room in front of a 65" tv with no drunken Chiefs fans screaming in my ears for free.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 09:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Which game was it and where do you sit?

It was 2007 the Bears vs. the Colts. Rained hard the second half. Peyton Manning was MVP. We sat on the corner of the end zone about 20 rows up. Saw a lot of celebrities.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
KC is a six-hour drive from me, and I could stay with my sister in Shawnee, KS while I'm there, but anything more than $100.00 for a seat is a no-go. So, that means I save money, stay here, stay warm, and watch the game from the comfort of my apartment or maybe the first half at a bar a couple of blocks away.
Reply/Quote