Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those of you who play PickEm, Survivor, etc.
Start dates as follows:

NFL PickEm & NFL Survivor: August 31st

College Football Survivor: August 24th

College Football Top 25 PickEm: Soon as the first Top 25 rankings of 2017 are released.

I am pleased to announce a new game coming in 2017 called Reverse NFL Survivor which will also start on August 31st. The rules of this game are similar to the real game with some exceptions.

1. The object of Reverse NFL Survivor will be to pick 1 team that loses each week.

2. In the Reverse game, losers move on to the following week and winners are eliminated.

3. If you play both NFL Survivor games, you can't pick 2 teams who play each other in the same week.
What I mean by this is, if you pick the Steelers to win Week #1, you cannot pick the Browns to lose Week #1 since both play each other that week.

It is almost that time of year and I am already excited, especially because I am the defending NFL PickEm Champion and also the defending CFB Top 25 PickEm Champion (I won the latter in its 1st season in 2016.

For those of you who normally play, I look forward to another exciting season and hope a few new players will join.
Reply/Quote
Where do you guys do this at? I would be down to join, do you all just post your picks on the forums?
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 08:53 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: Where do you guys do this at? I would be down to join, do you all just post your picks on the forums?

You can find all games/contests in the Fantasy Leagues Forum. I look forward to having you play.

To answer your question yes.
Reply/Quote
I'll participate in all as always.

BTW: I thought I won something last year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm in
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Matt, thanks for running these contests again this year. I'm all in. Last year, the pick 'em came down to the last game of the season and Matt won. I was ahead for a while and got slammed the next to last week. You could do them on a website which might be easier to manage. I know last year I joined FOXSPORTS and did pick 'em and survivor.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
FOXSPORTS has no fantasy football games this year. However, NFL.COM has pick 'em and survivor contests. We could use that site instead of competing here each week.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote