Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
For what it’s worth ...
For what it’s worth, a Bengal loss tonight (which appears imminent) gives the Steelers the division lead by virtue of a higher winning percentage.

That is all.
Reply/Quote
Congrats, you still lost to the Ratbirds and tied with the Cleveland Stains
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:31 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Congrats, you still lost to the Ratbirds and tied with the Cleveland Stains

Thanks, but you still lost to the team that lost to the Ratbirds and tied with the Cleveland Stains. That's got to sting, especially since that team took over the top spot in the division and didn't have to do a dang thing to do it.
Reply/Quote
It’s totally worth what it’s worth
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:31 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Congrats, you still lost to the Ratbirds and tied with the Cleveland Stains

Which gives us the exact same divisional winning percentage as you ....

... with a head-to-head tiebreaker.

So, we're ahead of you there as well.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Andrew Dalton was benched in the fourth quarter. This is upsetting.

The fans of Cincinnati should have more respect for Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 06:37 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Andrew Dalton was benched  in the fourth quarter. This is upsetting.

It would appear that neither logic nor smack-talk are things that you excel at.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: For what it’s worth, a Bengal loss tonight (which appears imminent) gives the Steelers the division lead by virtue of a higher winning percentage.  

That is all.
My Steelers are not going to the playoffs this year.  Our head coach is only as good as the coordinators he has coaching under him.  We have the exact same problem the Bengals have.  A head coach that has no clue on how to consistently win.  Horrible game day coaches.  Horrible preparation to get a team ready to play.  How many first round misses on defense have we had?  Burns, Jarvis, Jones, and it can go on.  This could be one of the worst divisions in the NFL this year.  The Ravens look to be the front runners in my opinion at this point.  Might be fun to talk smack about the Steelers if they were actually dominate this year.  Don't know if the Ravens, Bengals, or Steelers are worth a damn this year.  Coaching means so much to a team.  Used to defend Marvin and Tomlin.  No more.  Any team with Artie Burns manning a corner is a pass away from getting beaten at any time.  So many similarities between the Bengals and Steelers.  So go ahead and crow about that first place in the division right now.  Look for the Steelers to struggle mightily against the Browns because that's the Tomlin way.  Struggle against the bottom feeders of the NFL every damn time.  Don't be surprised with a loss.  
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 06:56 AM)Rollers Wrote: My Steelers are not going to the playoffs this year.  Our head coach is only as good as the coordinators he has coaching under him.  We have the exact same problem the Bengals have.  A head coach that has no clue on how to consistently win.  Horrible game day coaches.  Horrible preparation to get a team ready to play.  How many first round misses on defense have we had?  Burns, Jarvis, Jones, and it can go on.  This could be one of the worst divisions in the NFL this year.  The Ravens look to be the front runners in my opinion at this point.  Might be fun to talk smack about the Steelers if they were actually dominate this year.  Don't know if the Ravens, Bengals, or Steelers are worth a damn this year.  Coaching means so much to a team.  Used to defend Marvin and Tomlin.  No more.  Any team with Artie Burns manning a corner is a pass away from getting beaten at any time.  So many similarities between the Bengals and Steelers.  So go ahead and crow about that first place in the division right now.  Look for the Steelers to struggle mightily against the Browns because that's the Tomlin way.  Struggle against the bottom feeders of the NFL every damn time.  Don't be surprised with a loss.  

Seems legit.  

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 06:37 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Andrew Dalton was benched in the fourth quarter. This is upsetting.

I’m not sure, but I think I must have been on your mind early this morning.

I have to admit, your head is not my favorite camping spot.

Also, how did you get so good at this?

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:02 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Seems legit.  

Mellow

Yep, he is. Read his first post. That gives it away right there, especially since he posted it in Jungle Noise. He's a Bengals fan disguised as a Steelers fan. They can't even play the part of Benedict Arnold correctly.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 10:37 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yep, he is. Read his first post. That gives it away right there, especially since he posted it in Jungle Noise. He's a Bengals fan disguised as a Steelers fan. They can't even play the part of Benedict Arnold correctly.

You think they can't, and yet they are all over this forum.  You and Brad may be the only Steeler fans here.   Ninja  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 10:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You think they can't, and yet they are all over this forum.  You and Brad may be the only Steeler fans here.   Ninja  

Hey those are fighting words putting me in the same category as Brad.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 06:47 AM)treee Wrote: It would appear that neither logic nor smack-talk are things that you excel at.

In my statement no logic or smack is needed, just a fact. Red was benched. Don't blame me for that pick six. Hilarious

Bungaloid fans should respect Andy Dalton more.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 06:56 AM)Rollers Wrote: My Steelers are not going to the playoffs this year.  Our head coach is only as good as the coordinators he has coaching under him.  We have the exact same problem the Bengals have.  A head coach that has no clue on how to consistently win.  Horrible game day coaches.  Horrible preparation to get a team ready to play.  How many first round misses on defense have we had?  Burns, Jarvis, Jones, and it can go on.  This could be one of the worst divisions in the NFL this year.  The Ravens look to be the front runners in my opinion at this point.  Might be fun to talk smack about the Steelers if they were actually dominate this year.  Don't know if the Ravens, Bengals, or Steelers are worth a damn this year.  Coaching means so much to a team.  Used to defend Marvin and Tomlin.  No more.  Any team with Artie Burns manning a corner is a pass away from getting beaten at any time.  So many similarities between the Bengals and Steelers.  So go ahead and crow about that first place in the division right now.  Look for the Steelers to struggle mightily against the Browns because that's the Tomlin way.  Struggle against the bottom feeders of the NFL every damn time.  Don't be surprised with a loss.  
I look for you to struggle when you start your new job at Booger King. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 05:19 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I look for you to struggle when you start your new job at Booger King. Hilarious

It’s Burger King, dingleberry.

You do strike me as a booger eater though. So I guess it makes sense.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 05:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It’s Burger King, dingleberry.

You do strike me as a booger eater though. So I guess it makes sense.

Goober, fill this out and turn it in to the mods. ThumbsUp 

[Image: pkxxmc1llca9f3k6g.jpg]

Andy Dalton deserves more respect in the city of Cincinnati. LMAO
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:07 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Goober, fill this out and turn it in to the mods. ThumbsUp 

[Image: pkxxmc1llca9f3k6g.jpg]

Andy Dalton deserves more respect in the city of Cincinnati. LMAO

This is really good stuff. You’re really coming along nicely.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This is really good stuff. You’re really coming along nicely.

Not the smack masterpiece you produce though :

"It’s Burger King, dingleberry.

You do strike me as a booger eater though. So I guess it makes sense."   Hilarious

The people of Sincinnati should treat andy dalton with more respect. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:30 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Not the smack masterpiece you produce though :

"It’s Burger King, dingleberry.

You do strike me as a booger eater though. So I guess it makes sense."   Hilarious

The people of Sincinnati should treat andy dalton with more respect. 
There you go being super original again. Have I told you how good at this you are?

But further, I was just trying to help because you looked pretty stupid typing ‘booger king’.

Reply/Quote