Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For you Guenther supporters
Pauly G needs to be gone, Im sure he will wind up in Minnesota and thats ok, I wish him the best as long as he's not on our sideline
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2017, 08:51 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: The only time I defended Guenther was last year when he wanted to hold players accountable and bench underperforming players. Then Marvin comes out and says that's not going to happen. It was after the Washington game. I feel Guenther was trying to light a fire under some asses, but Marvin cut his balls off in front of everyone.

Same here, defended him then. Now there really isn't an excuse unless Marv is cutting his balls off still.

Even then Marv knows Defense and this team should be a top run stopping Defense, not dead last for heck sake.
Reply/Quote
We need a coach who can develop players.

I don't think many if any of our position or coordinators do that at a successful rate.

Most of our guys stay at about the same level they were as rookies with the rare exception of guys like Atkins and Dunlap.
Reply/Quote
If Guenther leaves or is promoted Coyle or Haslett would take over as the defensive coordinator not much would change.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote