Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The offseason
For the first time in awhile I don't know what will happen in the off season. I'm not feeling a in house promotion this time if we do switch coaches. I have a feeling Mike is letting Marvin finish out the year. It less than 50 percent he will be back which is a good thing. My guess right now is Josh Mcdaniels will be our new head coach. I think most get their wish and Paul Alexander will be gone. We actually surprise people on here and overpay for a guard maybe 2.
Reply/Quote
I doubt we get anyone as HC that's well known. I just hope it's someone that has some fire in them. I'm tired of the lack of emotion on the sidelines, especially since Zim left.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
Saying Marvin has less than a 50% chance to return is telling especially after a 5 or 6 win season with NO COACHES having a contract. It shows how poorly mismanaged this team is.

I'd say less than a 5% chance...
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 03:41 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: For the first time in awhile I don't know what will happen in the off season. I'm not feeling a in house promotion this time if we do switch coaches. I have a feeling Mike is letting Marvin finish out the year. It less than 50 percent he will be back which is a good thing. My guess right now is Josh Mcdaniels will be our new head coach. I think most get their wish and Paul Alexander will be gone.  We actually surprise people on here and overpay for a guard maybe 2.

Hey man, as long as Marv and PA are gone i am happy and if we overpay for a Guard or two i will also be happy.

Also think McDaniels deserves another chance at HC after what he had to go through in Denver. Would be a solid hire.

(12-14-2017, 03:56 PM)Mer Wrote: I doubt we get anyone as HC that's well known. I just hope it's someone that has some fire in them. I'm tired of the lack of emotion on the sidelines, especially since Zim left.

Yeah, no fire at all from Marv, dude is a icy turtle.

(12-14-2017, 04:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Saying Marvin has less than a 50% chance to return is telling especially after a 5 or 6 win season with NO COACHES having a contract. It shows how poorly mismanaged this team is.

I'd say less than a 5% chance...

Think it was planned years ago that this would be Marv's last season. Pry why he phoned in the last two seasons.
Reply/Quote