Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forfeit the Miami Game/Tank for Tua
After watching the end of the Miami-Redskin game there is no question that Miami is intentionally losing. Can we go ahead and forfeit the Miami game so they can’t intentionally lose under the guise of just making horrible play calls. Even our offensive guru coach hasn’t made a play call like that.
Reply/Quote
This is going to be an excellent thread because if they had a new QB, they'd be winning right now.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:26 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: This is going to be an excellent thread because if they had a new QB, they'd be winning right now.

Oh I am not blinded by reality. This team has more holes than Swiss cheese This is going to be be a 5 year reconstruction project.....and that’s assuming you start trading AJ, Geno and others for draft picks right now.
Reply/Quote
Need to spend the first 3 picks fixing this oline and lb core
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:26 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: This is going to be an excellent thread because if they had a new QB, they'd be winning right now.

Just going to ignore our 31st ranked defense?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:34 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Just going to ignore our 31st ranked defense?

It was sarcasm.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:34 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Just going to ignore our 31st ranked defense?

Not at all. But if u have the first pick....hypothetically speaking...where do you start?
Reply/Quote

I’m surprised they’re not 32d by now.

The Bengals have consistently fielded substandard defenses with the rare exception of the years Mike Zimmer was the defensive coordinator. These guys can’t make a third down stop and I know that bothers Lou Anarumo greatly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This team needs so much help you just take the BPA. I’m not a huge Tua fan myself. I mean he’s good, but not a generational talent that you use the No. 1 pick on. JMHO.
Reply/Quote
I hope to god Miami takes Tua first overall, and we take Herbert or Burrow second.
Reply/Quote
This is the Bengals we're talking about, With the 1st pick in the NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals pick *Insert some no name 4th round pick who had a great long jump*
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:42 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I hope to god Miami takes Tua first overall, and we take Herbert or Burrow second.

Sounds good to me.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:38 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Not at all. But if u have the first pick....hypothetically speaking...where do you start?

Oh I agree.  Just saying the defense, along with the offense (and QB) have been trash.

Honestly, this team is severely lacking in so many areas that it's vomit inducing.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m surprised they’re not 32d by now.

The Bengals have consistently fielded substandard defenses with the rare exception of the years Mike Zimmer was the defensive coordinator. These guys can’t make a third down stop and I know that bothers Lou Anarumo greatly.

Where in the hell can-we find a David Fulcher and Reggie Williams.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:40 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: This team needs so much help you just take the BPA. I’m not a huge Tua fan myself. I mean he’s good, but not a generational talent that you use the No. 1 pick on. JMHO.

Agree with that 100%.
Reply/Quote
Tua is way over rated and we need to trade out and stock pile as many picks as possible.
Reply/Quote
Buried for Burrow
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
If they trade a top 1-3 pick I might officially be done with this team.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 05:42 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I hope to god Miami takes Tua first overall, and we take Herbert or Burrow second.

I like Tua, but, wouldn't mind if they took Andrew Thomas in the 1st and then anyone in the Fromm/Eason/Burrow combo in the 2nd. Granted, none of those guys may be available. I just think fixing the OL will help immensely first. 
Reply/Quote

This, I'm glad I didn't have to be the one to bring it up.  Burrow and Herbert seem much more prepared for the adversities that they will face in the NFL.  

(10-13-2019, 05:55 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Buried for Burrow

He sure it rocketing up the draft boards.  The dude just doesn't get rattled, holds his composure under pressure about as well as any CFB QB I've seen since Drew Brees was at Purdue.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote