Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Antwan Odom, Chinedum Ndukwe, Bernard Scott....
(02-08-2017, 10:29 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That's exactly what this is, a fantasy. No way in hell our owner does something like this, the blind loyalty and common sense road blocks are preventing this from ever happening.

More or less.. but how fun is it for even a second to imagine a front four of Chandler Jones/Billings/Atkins/Dunlap, with Burfict and Reuben Foster (at #9) patrolling the second level, and then Stephon Gilmore, Shaw, Will Jack, Iloka, and Fej in the secondary.

Total fantasy, but hey, if we spent the entire offseason thinking about the ACTUAL end result of the offseason, we'd all jump off a bridge.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Great gig for 4 years if you can get it, eh? I suspect it's the same reason most military enlistments are also for 4 years except it doesn't pay nearly as much and there's a good chance the military might want to put you in front of live fire as opposed to tackling quarterbacks half your size. Still it's getting gulible young men to sacrifice their bodies for a fist full of dollars and a mention of glory. What a racket.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2017, 02:32 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: More or less.. but how fun is it for even a second to imagine a front four of Chandler Jones/Billings/Atkins/Dunlap, with Burfict and Reuben Foster (at #9) patrolling the second level, and then Stephon Gilmore, Shaw, Will Jack, Iloka, and Fej in the secondary.

Total fantasy, but hey, if we spent the entire offseason thinking about the ACTUAL end result of the offseason, we'd all jump off a bridge.

This is all I want. Burfict and Foster would give us a dope linebacker duo. I think we have something with Will Clarke, he just needs more opportunities. I don't see a glaring need at DE, but we need to get more athletic at linebacker.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote