Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengal gets HOF snub
Harrison also had 1 qb his entire career, who happened to be Peyton flippin Manning. TO put up his numbers with I think at least 5 primary qbs. (Young initially, Garcia, McNabb, Romo, & Carson) I might be leaving 1 out, I forget. I also think he wasnt as bad a cancer as many out there portray him. Sure he was a major drama queen at times & loved the limelight, especially his Dallas days. But a lot of his former teammates liked him as he was pretty dedicated when it came down to it, so there is that.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2016, 10:30 AM)Gohards Wrote: Oh, i almost forgot that the  HOF is a based on your personality. Not what you did on the field.

Well when your personality ruins the teams you play for it does.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2016, 11:27 PM)J24 Wrote: Well when your personality ruins the teams you play for it does.

Him and Chad were a lot alike in this regard.  

With the exception of team playoff wins of course. 

No surprise they had a reality show together. Great minds think alike. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 10:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Only Jerry Rice had more receiving yards

Only Rice and Moss have scored more TDs

And Jerry Rice is the one keeping TO out of Canton.

He will never forgive TO for that "going away present" his last game in San Francisco.  Owens set an NFL record with 20 receptions for 283 yards to completely overshadow Rice.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And Jerry Rice is the one keeping TO out of Canton.

He will never forgive TO for that "going away present" his last game in San Francisco.  Owens set an NFL record with 20 receptions for 283 yards to completely overshadow Rice.

I remember seeing that stat line after it happened and thinking it was surely a typo.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2016, 11:19 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Harrison also had 1 qb his entire career, who happened to be Peyton flippin Manning. TO put up his numbers with I think at least 5 primary qbs. (Young initially, Garcia, McNabb, Romo, & Carson) I might be leaving 1 out, I forget. I also think he wasnt as bad a cancer as many out there portray him. Sure he was a major drama queen at times & loved the limelight, especially his Dallas days. But a lot of his former teammates liked him as he was pretty dedicated when it came down to it, so there is that.

I don't remember the QB, but Owens played one year for Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2016, 01:35 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I don't remember the QB, but Owens played one year for Buffalo.

It was Fitzpatrick.

EDIT: Just looked it up. Fitz started 8 games, Trent Edwards started 7 and Brian Brohm started 1.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote