Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals during pregame
I'm new to this board, hoping I'm posting this question in the right place. I'm going to be at the Seattle game and since it's my first game I've attended in a really long time I'm wondering if there's former Bengals players signing autographs before the game? I heard a rumor that it happens on the club level? I would really like to get Ickey's autograph and meet him if he's there but I don't have club level tickets.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 12:44 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I'm new to this board, hoping I'm posting this question in the right place. I'm going to be at the Seattle game and since it's my first game I've attended in a really long time I'm wondering if there's former Bengals players signing autographs before the game? I heard a rumor that it happens on the club level? I would really like to get Ickey's autograph and meet him if he's there but I don't have club level tickets.

No club level tickets? You won't be allowed in there without sneaking in somehow. Sad Sorry. Never sat up there, so I'm not sure if they'll have former players or not. 
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Ok, thanks for the reply. I think some old friends I know that are going to the game might have club level so maybe I can switch tickets with them for a few minutes and get in to see what's going on.

P.S. love the dancing coneys! I miss Skyline, wish they had it out west!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 01:37 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Ok, thanks for the reply. I think some old friends I know that are going to the game might have club level so maybe I can switch tickets with them for a few minutes and get in to see what's going on.

P.S. love the dancing coneys! I miss Skyline, wish they had it out west!
That would definitely get you in there. Go for it! I wish you luck getting those autographs!
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 12:44 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I'm new to this board, hoping I'm posting this question in the right place. I'm going to be at the Seattle game and since it's my first game I've attended in a really long time I'm wondering if there's former Bengals players signing autographs before the game? I heard a rumor that it happens on the club level? I would really like to get Ickey's autograph and meet him if he's there but I don't have club level tickets.

Well chad johnson will be down on the sidelines...

My uncle has club seats... if they have former players in their signing autographs @ the games ive never seen it or heard of it.

I know they have done parties there for away games sometimes and had some guys in but not at home games that i know of.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 01:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well chad johnson will be down on the sidelines...

My uncle has club seats... if they have former players in their signing autographs @ the games ive never seen it or heard of it.

I know they have done parties there for away games sometimes and had some guys in but not at home games that i know of.

Ah ok, maybe that's what my friend was referring to was the away game parties.

Ok thanks again guys, regardless of what happens with any autographs I'm pretty pumped up to see my first game in person in a long time!
Reply/Quote
They do feature former players at most games.  They'll have three each in the East and West lounges.  Jim Breech is on hand a lot.  You can get an autograph and chat for a bit.  Haven't gotten the update yet for this week, but here's the lineup from last week to give you an idea:

Quote:This week we will have the following alumni-players on the West:  Louis Breeden, John Simmons, & Isaac Curtis; and for the East: Joe Kelly, Joe Walter & John Stofa.

Isaac got a big hand when they introduced him.

Just so you're aware, when you go into the Club section they hole-punch your ticket so that you can't then give it to someone else to enter after you, so I'm not sure how you would swap tickets to get an autograph. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote