Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals in the XFL
(11-18-2022, 10:24 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Don't feel bad, I was the exact opposite. Didn't think too much of Clarke but had high hopes for Dawson.

Same. Thought Clarke had nice size but that was about it. Dawson just wasn't coachable evidently.

Agree with others that I bet Pooka does well there and McCarron.

Just saw Bfine's tweet about the scumbags in San Antone. Got my team to hate in the XFL now. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 11:41 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Wow. PJ Dawson is a name I forgot.

Remember when he was Paul Dawson before he ended up here?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 10:15 PM)jason Wrote: Remember when he was Paul Dawson before he ended up here?

Yep. I remember him as Paul too. I looked and we picked him in 2015. Seemed much longer ago.

Man...we drafted ALOT of LBs over the years that fans had high hopes for that washed out.

Remember Dontay Moch?

It looks like he owns a gym/fitness/supplement business. https://shoutoutarizona.com/meet-dontay-moch-coach-owner/
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 10:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. I remember him as Paul too. I looked and we picked him in 2015. Seemed much longer ago.

Man...we drafted ALOT of LBs over the years that fans had high hopes for that washed out.

Remember Dontay Moch?

Yep... Moch had all the hype too. The 2015 draft really set this franchise back. They weren't using freeze agency, and ended up with CJ Uzomah as the best player from that draft.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote