Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bills WR Dead @ 31
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/08/former-bills-receiver-james-hardy-dies-at-age-31/

James Hardy was found dead in a River near his home in Fort Wayne IN

His NFL career was short and forgettable.  But 31 is to young
Reply/Quote
I remember lots of us hoping we'd land him in the second round of 2008.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I was just going to post about this. Homicide, suicide or accident?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like he was mentally in a downward spiral for a few years:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/james-hardy-iii-dead-career-family-girlfriend-nfl-buffalo-bills/
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2017, 06:41 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I was just going to post about this. Homicide, suicide or accident?

Havent seen anything.. Might take some time to figure out depending on how long the body was in the river
Reply/Quote
Sad. I remember liking him, Jordy Nelson, and Limas Sweed in 2008 -- was pretty ticked when we picked Jerome Simpson over Sweed ... (Although in retrospect, Simpson had a better career than either Hardy or Sweed, which shows how little I know about NFL prospects.)
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2017, 11:56 AM)shanebo Wrote: Sad.  I remember liking him, Jordy Nelson, and Limas Sweed in 2008 -- was pretty ticked when we picked Jerome Simpson over Sweed ... (Although in retrospect, Simpson had a better career than either Hardy or Sweed, which shows how little I know about NFL prospects.)

NFL draft is like a box of cholocates you never know what your gonna get

No matter how good it looks on the outside...  it could be filled with coconut
Reply/Quote
RIP
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote