Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Raven is a POS
I remember hearing conflicting stories on this a few months back. Apparently Cody left the dog alone in a cage for over a month. It basically starved to death alone.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-co-terrence-cody-trial-20151111-story.html

***Warning the link contains some graphic images.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
POS deserves to be spelled out in this case. Cody=piece of shit.
Reply/Quote
Classy organizations cut players like this. Classless ones sign them after they did something awful.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Remember when Ozzie was praised for being the only GM to think to take a lazy fat guy with a 2nd round pick?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Classy organizations cut players like this. Classless ones sign them after they did something awful.

And they don't always have to wait on the video.

Reply/Quote
What kind of animal hurts a dog.

What kind of things are you all doing in Baltimore Pat?

Riots, abusing animals, taking kids away from free range parents.

Not a good year in your city.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What kind of animal hurts a dog.

What kind of things are you all doing in Baltimore Pat?  

Riots, abusing animals, taking kids away from free range parents.    

Not a good year in your city.

Silver Spring is a DC burb. Also, this stuff with him was a while ago.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And they don't always have to wait on the video.

This smack is not very effective coming from Bengals, Vikings, or Cowboys fans. Just wanted to give you a heads up before you tried it again.

Reply/Quote
I don't want to know this. WTF is wrong with these people ???

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This smack is not very effective coming from Bengals, Vikings, or Cowboys fans. Just wanted to give you a heads up before you tried it again.

I just shared the Cody news. You were the one that spouted off about how classy your organization is. Probably something a Raven's fan doesn't want to claim for a while.  Just wanted to give you a heads up before you tried it again.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just shared the Cody news. You were the one that spouted off about how classy your organization is. Probably something a Raven's fan doesn't want to claim for a while.  Just wanted to give you a heads up before you tried it again.

It was pretty classy making a statement by cutting ties with players who were found to have hurt animals. 

... I guess I should have included the Steelers and Eagles and Jets in that last post.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It was pretty classy making a statement by cutting ties with players who were found to have hurt animals. 

... I guess I should have included the Steelers and Eagles and Jets in that last post.

...but Child support is a totally different issue.

Give it up. After these past couple years a Raven's fan may not want to include the words classy and Ravens in the same sentence. 

Cody is a POS, Cody is a former Raven; that's why i put it in AFC North thread.

If i wanted to talk smack about the Raven's I would have put it in Smack Talk. 

Now you'll have to excuse me. A good NFL team is coming on TV

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...but Child support is a totally different issue.

Did you just compare child support to domestic violence and animal abuse?

wow...

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Did you just compare child support to domestic violence and animal abuse?

wow...

uuuuhhhmmm.....Nope.

Not paying Child Support is classy.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: .A good NFL team is coming on TV

Yea, Houston is pretty good.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, Houston is pretty good.

No doubt. They have twice as many wins as the classy Ravens.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt. They have twice as many wins as the classy Ravens.

They are playoff bound.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 09:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Silver Spring is a DC burb. Also, this stuff with him was a while ago.

Ah fair enough thought you said it was in Balt.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:58 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah fair enough thought you said it was in Balt.

They lived about a mile or two from the DC border. They were like half a mile from a major highway that feeds into DC, one of the reasons I suggested that it was a bad move to let them walk around that road. 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 07:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They are playoff bound.

They are in 1st place

Reply/Quote