Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Stats
(03-21-2016, 07:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What I do like when they suspend you they actually tell you why.   Which is nice because I can screen shot all the ridiculous reasons.   Here is a nice sample.   

I'm guessing this ill-advised post is why you are currently pink. 

tsk tsk. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rule #1 of suspended/banned club; you do not talk about suspended/banned club.

Rule #2 of suspended/banned club; you DO NOT talk about suspended/banned club!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 07:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You're gonna' get in trouble for this, too.

...AND PURPED!

It's like he's stuck in a loop.  Takes a special kind to get purped for bitching about getting purped...  
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 08:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ...AND PURPED!

It's like he's stuck in a loop.  Takes a special kind to get purped for bitching about getting purped...  

He's special alright.  Purped to the gills.  Soon he'll taste the banhammer if he doesn't stop pushin'!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 08:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ...AND PURPED!

I once knew a guy named Ray in high school. Ray was not stupid, but he didn't have the common sense that God gave a goose.

One time after a football game, Ray decided to head out to make-out land with his girlfriend (my ex, BTW, and the source of this story). But Ray had a lead foot. He just couldn't help himself. Sure enough, he got pulled over for speeding.

Ray didn't like this. He bitched at the officer who, not wanting to embarrass this young punk too much in front of his date I would assume, patiently ignored him as he wrote out the ticket. He handed Ray the ticket. Ray promptly tore up the ticket in front of the cop, started his big Delta 88, and roared off down the road at high speed.

Fast forward to five minutes and several miles later. The cop once again has the brown Delta 88 pulled over and is once again writing out a speeding ticket to an irate Ray. Once again, Ray tears up the ticket and shoots off down the road.

This happened SIX times that night! It only stopped once the cop told Ray he would take him to jail that night if he did it again.

I learned several years later that Ray ended up doing time in prison for awhile. Somehow, I was not surprised. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2016, 11:20 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He's special alright.  Purped to the gills.  Soon he'll taste the banhammer if he doesn't stop pushin'!

I'll say the keeps of this board have had tremendous leniency when it comes to the banhammer compared to the original board.  I assume that is because it is not ran by the Bengals and doesn't reflect on them or the NFL.

I think the suspensions / temporary bans from certain forums / etc have been the best way to go with very few repeat offenders.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 02:50 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I once knew a guy named Ray in high school. Ray was not stupid, but he didn't have the common sense that God gave a goose.

One time after a football game, Ray decided to head out to make-out land with his girlfriend (my ex, BTW, and the source of this story). But Ray had a lead foot. He just couldn't help himself. Sure enough, he got pulled over for speeding.

Ray didn't like this. He bitched at the officer who, not wanting to embarrass this young punk too much in front of his date I would assume, patiently ignored him as he wrote out the ticket. He handed Ray the ticket. Ray promptly tore up the ticket in front of the cop, started his big Delta 88, and roared off down the road at high speed.

Fast forward to five minutes and several miles later. The cop once again has the brown Delta 88 pulled over and is once again writing out a speeding ticket to an irate Ray. Once again, Ray tears up the ticket and shoots off down the road.

This happened SIX times that night! It only stopped once the cop told Ray he would take him to jail that night if he did it again.

I learned several years later that Ray ended up doing time in prison for awhile. Somehow, I was not surprised. Ninja

**** Ray.  You get back in that ass?  Or she get knocked up by this prick?....

You hit it again...  Good for you.
Reply/Quote