Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foster Moreau Has Cancer
This comes as bad news for him and his family. He is leaving NFL. Bengals had him in considering the Raiders star to replace Hurst. This however is bigger than the game. Everybody talked about the Bills player taken to hospital and prayed for his family. I hope there are prayers for Moreau and his family. I've seen people fight back and beat cancer, so I hope he does.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2023, 05:38 AM)kevin Wrote: This comes as bad news for him and his family.  He is leaving NFL.  Bengals had him in considering the Raiders star to replace Hurst.  This however is bigger than the game.  Everybody talked about the Bills player taken to hospital and prayed for his family.  I hope there are prayers for Moreau and his family.  I've seen people fight back and beat cancer, so I hope he does.

Well if you gotta get cancer, that's one of the better ones that's treatable.  

I remember when Lemieux got it when I was a kid...up until that point I (wrongfully) thought all cancers were a death sentence and didn't even know the differences.  Then Lemieux was playing again after like 10 weeks away.  

I hope he gets speedy treatment and recovers so he can continue his career.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote