Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fourth quarter trend in recent Bengal/Bronco games
I'm expecting nothing less then a tight game lol I don't even know if Andy will play or will it be a rematch set up for aj mccaron.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 06:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That 2009 game was brutal. Who tipped that ball to the WR, was it Hall or Joseph?

I'm pretty sure it was Hall, tough break. Make a play on the ball to keep the receiver from catching it and it falls right in the hands of another wr smh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 04:48 PM)Harmening Wrote: I remember soooo many people blaming Shayne Graham for it, too.

Yep, including his very own sister!  I may be a little fuzzy on the details  Smirk   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 08:00 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was Hall, tough break. Make a play on the ball to keep the receiver from catching it and it falls right in the hands of another wr smh

Hall... To Brandon Stokely   Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 04:48 PM)Harmening Wrote: I remember soooo many people blaming Shayne Graham for it, too.

Really? Well that ain't right... It was the beggining of the end of Brad St. Louis. I remember predicting a bad snap (even saying out loud "watch them find a way to screw this up")... I lost my freaking mind when it happened
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 05:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: We'll be lucky to score 10. We struggled to score 17 on a much worse defense Sunday.

To be fair we had a TD taken away from us and had a terrible fumble call go against us.

We could of easily scored 24+ points in that game if not for the refs.

Plus the rain messes with every Offense as it did the Stoolers.

Our Defense has also played very good the first two games and should give that Broncos Offense big time troubles.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 03:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Broncos win easily.  27-13

X2

We have zero run game, their pass D is LEGIT and will shit us down better than Pitt or NY did and adding insult to injury, our run D is next to last in the league.  Lol
Reply/Quote