Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Fox's Greg Gutfeld #1 Show beating all of the late night comedians
Gutfeld is the "King of Comedy" thrashing Fallon, Kimmel and the late night comedians.

Fox News is not only killing cable news stations now they are beating multi millionaire dollar comedians who were funny until the went woke.

Go woke and you soon be broke.

I guess they need new material, the Trump bashing cost them viewers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
#1 in propaganda for sure

Nobody tries harder to control what you think than faux

They even hide their hate, fear, and division in comedy. It's just great. The foreign born Murdoch makes a fortune controlling the media narrative, dividing the country, and playing republican king maker. His minions adore him for it. And cry about lame stream media when they see something they dont like.
Reply/Quote
The sheep follow their shepard

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 06:16 AM)pally Wrote: The sheep follow their shepard

Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I sure hope that Smartmatic doesn't settle like Dominion, and it goes to trial, and it's broadcasted on every station.
Reply/Quote
It literally took ONE post mentioning him for you to make a thread to defend FOX.

That's some damn fine koolaid.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Vax-scene-vaccine-propaganda.gif]

Formidable competition, to boot.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 02:33 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: #1 in propaganda for sure

Nobody tries harder to control what you think than faux

They even hide their hate, fear, and division in comedy. It's just great. The foreign born Murdoch makes a fortune controlling the media narrative, dividing the country, and playing republican king maker. His minions adore him for it. And cry about lame stream media when they see something they dont like.

(07-25-2023, 06:16 AM)pally Wrote: The sheep follow their shepard

(07-25-2023, 10:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: It literally took ONE post mentioning him for you to make a thread to defend FOX.

That's some damn fine koolaid.

Fascinating to see the confession through projection here.  It's insane how much you guys mirror what you purport to despise.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 11:36 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fascinating to see the confession through projection here.  It's insane how much you guys mirror what you purport to despise.

Fox viewers like Luvnit are addicted and Fox feeds the addiction by telling them what they want to hear instead of the truth.  When you can show that any of us have that level of devotion to any singular viewership, then you can say we are projecting

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:12 PM)pally Wrote: Fox viewers like Luvnit are addicted and Fox feeds the addiction by telling them what they want to hear instead of the truth.  When you can show that any of us have that level of devotion to any singular viewership, then you can say we are projecting

No, I can call out herd behavior regardless of its origin.  It doesn't have to be confined to what news channel you watch. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, I can call out herd behavior regardless of its origin.  It doesn't have to be confined to what news channel you watch. 

actually no you don't...you only call out what you perceive as herd behavior from those you disagree with politically

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:23 PM)pally Wrote: actually no you don't...you only call out what you perceive as herd behavior from those you disagree with politically

Uhm, this thread has nothing to do with politics, it's about a late night comedy show.  Which makes your response, and that of others, even more herd like. 
Reply/Quote
I don't know who Gutfeld is, but he's a comedian who has a show or slot on Fox News?
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Uhm, this thread has nothing to do with politics, it's about a late night comedy show.  Which makes your response, and that of others, even more herd like. 

of course its political...its on Fox News for goodness sakes

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know who Gutfeld is, but he's a comedian who has a show or slot on Fox News?

I've watched a few YouTube clips of it.  I think Gutfled is more of a commentator with a little more wit than average.  The show is a roundtable affair with a special guest every show.  It's pretty meh, but then so is pretty much all of late night TV now.  I think that it's the only comedy show that doesn't skew heavily left gifts them a large audience by default.  

As for late night in general, no one is more disappointing than Colbert.  He was amazing on the Daily Show and the Colbert Report was often times genius level.  His current show is literally unwatchable.  Can't really criticize politicians when you're going to parties with them.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:36 PM)pally Wrote: of course its political...its on Fox News for goodness sakes

It's no more political than Colbert of Fallon's late night show.  Also, is Fox News in the room with us right now?
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 12:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's no more political than Colbert of Fallon's late night show.  Also, is Fox News in the room with us right now?

I don't know Gutfelds resume.  Seems odd comparing him to people who have done actual comedy for decades, political or otherwise. 

Colbert has mostly had a political bend, though I recall old SNL stuff where he was just a fake straight man type, I think.  

Gutfelds imdb page doesn't look like one of a working comedic actor, so he's a funny political commentator not a comedian who got a late night show in the era where political sides are ever present. 

My viewpoint is that my wife doesn't care about national politics in the 24/7 way I do. She can recognize Colbert and Fallon and Kimmel for various things from the Barry Gibb talk show to Karl Malone on aliens, but I doubt she knows who Gutfeld is. 
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 01:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Gutfeld is the "King of Comedy" thrashing Fallon, Kimmel and the late night comedians.
Fox News is not only killing cable news stations now they are beating multi millionaire dollar comedians who were funny until the went woke.
Go woke and you soon be broke.
I guess they need new material, the Trump bashing cost them viewers.

I've watched a deal of Gutfeld and I agree he is lively and witty; the show often sparkles.

They have a pretty good formula going, with regulars like Kat Timpf and Tyrus. Their writers are not union, so unaffected by the strike.

Disagree with Nati, though. Hate, fear, and division are not "hidden" in their comedy. 

No empathy whatsoever for migrants. Scorn for "the elite" and sleepy Joe reinforced every night.

No Trump bashing though, so it's not about politics.

[Image: fox-nation-tyrus-brodus-clay.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2023, 09:29 AM)Foolishpride Wrote: I sure hope that Smartmatic doesn't settle like Dominion, and it goes to trial, and it's broadcasted on every station.

That would force many uncomfortable facts into the RWEC. 

After the Dominion settlement, there are still many Fox viewers who don't know that Murdoch and his elite
commentators never believed Trump's election fraud lie. 
Reply/Quote