Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franchise's Moving
A few years back the NFL discussed combining the Browns and the Bengals into one team and moving them to Columbus. Now once again due to the ineptness,
(definition: Lacking or showing a lack of skill or competence; bungling or clumsy), of both pathetic, unsuccessful franchises, there is talk of doing this again. They feel Ohio doesn't deserve Two teams. If this would take place would all you Cintuckian's follow the Bungals to Columbus and continue living your lives around this franchise?
Thanks!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 08:27 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: A few years back the NFL discussed combining the Browns and the Bengals into one team and moving them to Columbus. Now once again due to the ineptness,
(definition: Lacking or showing a lack of skill or competence; bungling or clumsy), of both pathetic, unsuccessful franchises, there is talk of doing this again. They feel Ohio doesn't deserve Two teams. If this would take place would all you Cintuckian's follow the Bungals to Columbus and continue living your lives around this franchise?
Thanks!

The only difference that a down year for one team is 6 wins and a down year for the other is winless. Pretty significant difference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 08:56 AM)treee Wrote: The only difference that a down year for one team is 6 wins and a down year for the other is winless. Pretty significant difference.

isnt an up year for the bengals considered like 6 wins?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 09:36 AM)Griever Wrote: isnt an up year for the bengals considered like 6 wins?
Yea, like 20 years ago.
Reply/Quote
So this post is about the Bengals and Browns possibly moving to Columbus? I thought it would be a comment on the wacky Charger's move to L.A.

Dawg pound Cleveland fans would come back in droves if the team played like anything close to a winning season. They actually did pretty decent in 2014. And of course the Bengals should stay in Cincinnati, although during their bad years were sometimes talked about as a relocate-to-LA team.

Which brings me to my next point: the Chargers are going to spend the next two seasons playing in a stadium (LA Stubhub Center) that is smaller than Nippert Stadium before the renovations. Is Qualcomm stadium that bad? When I lived in CA, I drove past it about three times and never made it to a Charger's game, but on TV it looked okay. Maybe the Chargers are afraid of the scary neighborhood around the coliseum? The Rose Bowl won't let the NFL play there and Angel's stadium is not suitable since they took out the outfield seats.

CA is a strange place: more than half the populace is on the dole, in most areas you have to be bi-lingual Spanish to navigate socially or work in the service sector, there is the ever present specter of "The Big One," there have been unending years of drought, and the cost of living is ridiculous.

So maybe if the Chargers flop in LA they could go to Columbus? Or St. Louis?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 10:19 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: So this post is about the Bengals and Browns possibly moving to Columbus? I thought it would be a comment on the wacky Charger's move to L.A.

I thought it was about the misuse of apostrophe's.
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to lie; the Bengals, Browns and Ravens roster combined into one team would probably be a contender to make the Super Bowl.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 09:36 AM)Griever Wrote: isnt an up year for the bengals considered like 6 wins?

(01-13-2017, 10:13 AM)treee Wrote: Yea, like 20 years ago.

They were in contention for second place in the division much of the year. This new age Bengals franchise is nothing like the Bengals of old.
Reply/Quote
He's just jealous because pennsylvania only has one team.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 11:06 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm not going to lie; the Bengals, Browns and Ravens roster combined into one team would probably be a contender to make the Super Bowl.
Yeah. Adding CJ Mosely and Yanda to the Bengals would be great. Nobody else on the Browns or Ravens could make the team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 09:46 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah. Adding CJ Mosely and Yanda to the Bengals would be great. Nobody else on the Browns or Ravens could make the team.

Justin Tucker

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 05:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Justin Tucker
Oh yeah... Forgot about him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 05:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Justin Tucker

Yep, and Harbaugh!!
Reply/Quote
If they combined the teams? Wouldn't that be the same thing as moving the Bengals to Columbus and forcing every single Brown to retire?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 11:06 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm not going to lie; the Bengals and Ravens roster combined into one team would probably be a contender to make the Super Bowl.

Fixed it for you.

Adding the Browns roster makes them a contender for a top 10 pick. 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 03:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If they combined the teams? Wouldn't that be the same thing as moving the Bengals to Columbus and forcing every single Brown to retire?

(01-14-2017, 03:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Fixed it for you.

Adding the Browns roster makes them a contender for a top 10 pick. 

Terrell Pryor > AJ Green
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 05:14 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Terrell Pryor > AJ Green

Uh-oh, now you've done it. 

Butthurt in 3...2....1....
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is a good QB. I just hope he don't sneak out of town like Carson did. We lost a lot of good board members due to nervous breakdowns because of Carson's defection.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 05:44 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Uh-oh, now you've done it. 

Butthurt in 3...2....1....

LOL. A pea-brain would look at that post and realize he's not even trying too hard. Just throwing crap on the wall, and they'd just ignore it. 

I noticed you didn't ignore it...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2017, 08:27 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: A few years back the NFL discussed combining the Browns and the Bengals into one team and moving them to Columbus. Now once again due to the ineptness,
Thanks!

No one...and i mean no one, other than you, is talking/thinking/pondering/planning/musing about that. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote