Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Frank Pollack
At what point does a poor line and running game reflect on him?

Our line has more talent than it showed today by a lot.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At what point does a poor line and running game reflect on him?

Soon, no excuses now for Pollack 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How many threads are you going to make PISTONS?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At what point does a poor line and running game reflect on him?

It should be reflecting on him already.  They've dumped how many draft picks and how many FA dollars into the OL since he's been here, and that's the product he puts out there on the field?  Yes, they didn't play the starters in preseason, chemistry takes time, and the Steelers have a great front, but that was bad.

Hopefully Scharping is starting for Volson next week.  Dude was awful.
Reply/Quote
Whenever I hear a team is one of the worst at something, I know we are in trouble. Worst rushing defense looked pretty damn good from here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
never been a fan. what has he ever done in the nfl to get all the love he gets here. never understood it
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2022, 07:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: At what point does a poor line and running game reflect on him?

I think it deserves watching. I blame them not playing in preseason games. I know it’s not ideal but I think their inexperience together warranted it. However a lot of teams struggling with protection the first game.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
16 games to save his job,

You can’t spend the money we have on 3 guys 2 of which have played in super bowls and one you have coached and trusted in the past and put in a performance like that against our biggest rival.

We’ve had zero improvement since he arrived vets have called out his teaching techniques questions need to be asked.
Reply/Quote