Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frank Pollack gone.
(01-21-2019, 03:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, wonder if PA finds a new job somewhere lol

Pitty the fools.

Well, he is one of the "most well respected" coaches in the game, so...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 03:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt, wonder if PA finds a new job somewhere lol

Pitty the fools.

If all else fails, he could always land a gig as an adman for Heinz..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Pitty the fools.

There's probably a seedy night-club that needs a piano player somewhere.

EDIT: Does anyone remember Pizza Palace (or was it Music Palace?) on Route 4? It's a shame they closed, maybe he could work there.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 11:15 AM)Earendil Wrote: There's probably a seedy night-club that needs a piano player somewhere.

EDIT: Does anyone remember Pizza Palace (or was it Music Palace?) on Route 4?  It's a shame they closed, maybe he could work there.

As long as he didn't talk, cuz, at least for the last few years, every time he opened his mouth, stupid came flying out.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 11:25 AM)McC Wrote: As long as he didn't talk, cuz, at least for the last few years, every time he opened his mouth, stupid came flying out.

hes doing educational classes on how to get ketchup out of a bottle.
Reply/Quote