Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack our new OL Coach
Pollack has taken slightly better talent team and it has produced slightly better results, just as predicted. It was so silly reading how Pollack was talked about on here for awhile. He was brought up in like every other thread and became sickening. He was gonna turn the 2 high draft pick turds into good players and do this and that. I do believe that he’s a solid coach but I hope many of you finally see that the dude is human and not whatever he was portrayed as being.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 07:55 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Pollack has taken slightly better talent team and it has produced slightly better results, just as predicted. It was so silly reading how Pollack was talked about on here for awhile. He was brought up in like every other thread and became sickening. He was gonna turn the 2 high draft pick turds into good players and do this and that. I do believe that he’s a solid coach but I hope many of you finally see that the dude is human and not whatever he was portrayed as being.

Nobody is turning Ogbuehi into a good football player.

The number of negative running plays sure has declined though. That's a definite step forward over the previous two years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 11:46 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Nobody is turning Ogbuehi into a good football player.

The number of negative running plays sure has declined though. That's a definite step forward over the previous two years.

The line isn't creating holes. Mixon made some insane cuts to gain yards.
Reply/Quote