Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any word on Mixon?
I haven't checked the home page, just wondered?
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I haven't checked the home page, just wondered?

Looked like it was his foot - he was jogging/cutting on the sideline during the end of the game. The man needs a week off IMO. He is beat down.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
and Bachi?

Dude has filled in wonderfully for Logan IMHO
Reply/Quote
Haven't seen any updates about his injury yet, but he's now at 54 carries for 170 yards (3.15 YPC) and 1 TD over the last 3 games. That's pretty brutal after all the excitement from the big Raiders and Steelers games.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
No official update from the team. Fox's ortho analyst said he thought it looked like a 1-3 week injury but shoot they can say that with virtually every ankle sprain. He is likely to be out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday at least. Last ankle injury he only participated in the Saturday walk-thru

Hoping Bachie didn't tear his ACL. The kid was doing ok and playing his heart out. He may have been playing himself into a full-time roster spot next season. Unfortunately, even if it is an MCL injury, that would usually put someone out for at least 3 weeks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Home page is saying Bachie likely suffered a major injury to his knee. He's most likely done for the season.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Home page is saying Bachie likely suffered a major injury to his knee. He's most likely done for the season.

That sucks for him. He was really making the most of his opportunity. We’re also getting super thin at LB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:50 AM)pally Wrote: No official update from the team. Fox's ortho analyst said he thought it looked like a 1-3 week injury but shoot they can say that with virtually every ankle sprain.  He is likely to be out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday at least.  Last ankle injury he only participated in the Saturday walk-thru

Hoping Bachie didn't tear his ACL.  The kid was doing ok and playing his heart out.  He may have been playing himself into a full-time roster spot next season.  Unfortunately, even if it is an MCL injury, that would usually put someone out for at least 3 weeks

Love the depth we're seeing at a lot of position groups.   Corner, safety, linebacker, DL, and even wider receiver/ ST has been amazing this year.   LOVE the way both Bailey and Bachi played!   Love the way Kareem played, and hope he's out of concussion protocol this weekend.

Honestly, though I like the additions of D. Smith and the emergence of Adeneji (sp?), the only position that despreately needs addressed in Offensive Line.   And I would address it both in Free Agency and the draft and hope we can pluck some good corner depth as well.

But we have a core that I'm really starting to love.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I haven't checked the home page, just wondered?

There's problem #1; if you check the homepage instead of Twitter, you'll be hours (or days) behind on news.

(12-20-2021, 11:50 AM)pally Wrote: No official update from the team. Fox's ortho analyst said he thought it looked like a 1-3 week injury but shoot they can say that with virtually every ankle sprain. He is likely to be out of practice on Wednesday and Thursday at least. Last ankle injury he only participated in the Saturday walk-thru

Hoping Bachie didn't tear his ACL. The kid was doing ok and playing his heart out. He may have been playing himself into a full-time roster spot next season. Unfortunately, even if it is an MCL injury, that would usually put someone out for at least 3 weeks

(12-20-2021, 11:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That sucks for him. He was really making the most of his opportunity. We’re also getting super thin at LB.

Also reading that Bachie will most-likely be done for the year.

he has played quite well, but I'm glad that Bailey has been making the most of his opportunity; now healthy, it looks like he will be able to show how he is a better player than the 7th-round where he was picked.

Just hope he keeps it together going forward and if Calitro/Jones only see 10% of the defensive snaps or less, then we'll be fine.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That sucks for him. He was really making the most of his opportunity. We’re also getting super thin at LB.

They were hopeful that Wilson could be back this week

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:51 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Home page is saying Bachie likely suffered a major injury to his knee. He's most likely done for the season.

Damn, Bachie was playing very well filling in for Logan. Happy to see Bailey coming on, this makes this injury easier to take.

Hope Logan is back sometime before the season ends or at least for the Playoffs if we make it.

We just need to take care of bidness. Next up, Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 12:14 PM)pally Wrote: They were hopeful that Wilson could be back this week

Great news. Dude is our Captain on D besides Pratt who had another great game yesterday.

Golden is a damn good LB coach IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 03:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great news. Dude is our Captain on D besides Pratt who had another great game yesterday.

Golden is a damn good LB coach IMO.

Pratt has turned into a monster linebacker.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 03:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Pratt has turned into a monster linebacker.

Yes, Germaine has become the stud I thought he would be finally. Awesome to see. 

He was everywhere smacking them Broncos around. Rock On

Shown his coverage ability on one play like he was a Corner. A lot forget Pratt played on the edge as a Corner in college.

Plays with great effort and has been good at stopping the run too this season.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Germaine has become the stud I thought he would be finally. Awesome to see. 

He was everywhere smacking them Broncos around. Rock On

Shown his coverage ability on one play like he was a Corner. A lot forget Pratt played on the edge as a Corner in college.

Plays with great effort and has been good at stopping the run too this season.

And, is constantly ripping at the ball trying to take it away. Got to love his effort.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And, is constantly ripping at the ball trying to take it away. Got to love his effort.

Yeah, I think he has caused at least 3 or 4 fumbles this year.
Reply/Quote

Un freaking real.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 12:14 PM)pally Wrote: They were hopeful that Wilson could be back this week

Wow. That would be killer timing
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 11:56 AM)3wt Wrote: Love the depth we're seeing at a lot of position groups.   Corner, safety, linebacker, DL, and even wider receiver/ ST has been amazing this year.   LOVE the way both Bailey and Bachi played!   Love the way Kareem played, and hope he's out of concussion protocol this weekend.

Honestly, though I like the additions of D. Smith and the emergence of Adeneji (sp?), the only position that despreately needs addressed in Offensive Line.   And I would address it both in Free Agency and the draft and hope we can pluck some good corner depth as well.

But we have a core that I'm really starting to love.

Corner is a prime example. Think about last season and we had LaShaun Sims and Tony Brown.  This year they signed Awuzie to start, Apple for backup, and then went and picked up Tre Flowers and Vernon Hargreaves for even more added depth.  Every single one of them has produced in one way or another

Reply/Quote
Ankle sprain but news is encouraging...he will be limited in practice this week

Bachie-torn ACL

Kareem-concussion protocol

Wilson-Zac does not anticipate him playing

Adeniji-sprained ankle...not as bad as they first thought whatever that means.

Reply/Quote