Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freddie Kitchens fired
One and done for the Browns

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Now the question is if they stick with Dorsey.

Rumors earlier today were that the Haslams are leaning toward removing him as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guess the dream team didn't work out.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Now the question is if they stick with Dorsey.

Rumors earlier today were that the Haslams are leaning toward removing him as well.

Dorsey issued the statement about Kitchens's firing.  That could indicate he is safe

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Freddie Kitchens, like Zac Taylor, was the wrong hire at the wrong time.  He’ll be a good offensive coordinator somewhere.

Cant compare the two just yet.. Taylor's  team played much more disciplined  and stayed together under adversity... Brown were undisciplined and a locker room mess with much more talent
Reply/Quote
Did Darius Phillips give him a game ball? Cool
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Guess the dream team didn't work out.

[Image: inconceivable.jpg?fit=501%2C480&ssl=1]
Reply/Quote
Alright now we need to go find a good DC ..QUICK
Reply/Quote
Must be nice having owners that do not accept mediocrity.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Must be nice having owners that do not accept mediocrity.

No but with some smart moves the Browns may get there some day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I was trying to calculate if they had even had the time to get back to Cleveland before he was fired.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Would anybody be shocked or surprised if the Browns hired Marvin Lewis?

Last I heard he was a leading candidate for the Redskins' HC vacancy.
Reply/Quote
The Browns should have went with the guy who took over for Hue (who went to the Jets I think). They had the leading rusher, two great receivers and a kinda good defense yet only won six games? Like yesterday's game showed they make lotsa penalties.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 12:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Must be nice having owners that do not accept mediocrity.

wait your talking about the owner of the factory of sadness?
Reply/Quote
Schefter reported that next HC will have say on whether Dorsey stays or goes. Also being reported they want to interview McDaniels, Roman, Stefanski and McCarthy.

Don’t want McCarthy in the division. Hope they go Roman and weaken the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 01:03 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I was trying to calculate if they had even had the time to get back to Cleveland before he was fired.

I believe I saw Freddy at the Golden Corral in Delhi an hour ago if that tells you anything.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 04:57 PM)jason Wrote: I believe I saw Freddy at the Golden Corral in Delhi an hour ago if that tells you anything.

What's up with the Golden Coral in Delhi?  It was used in the other thread.

Freddie was in over his head, he's a good Assistant coach but struggled as HC.  From what I've read he was on the bubble until the loss to the Bengals, as stated the team was undisciplined and seemed not up for games that with game management and sketchy play calling the writing was on the wall.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 04:57 PM)jason Wrote: I believe I saw Freddy at the Golden Corral in Delhi an hour ago if that tells you anything.

Was he eating a tuna on rye?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 05:09 PM)Vambo Wrote: What's up with the Golden Coral in Delhi?  It was used in the other thread.

Freddie was in over his head, he's a good Assistant coach but struggled as HC.  From what I've read he was on the bubble until the loss to the Bengals, as stated the team was undisciplined and seemed not up for games that with game management and sketchy play calling the writing was on the wall.

He looks like a guy that digs Golden Corral among the other simpler things in life. Delhi is on the west side of Cincinnati... The implication being; they fired his ass so quick he wasn't on the team flight back to Cleveland.

As far as undisciplined goes... Maybe Dorsey should've thought twice about OBJ. He seems to be the common denominator in his bad situations that he plays in. He's like TO, but not as good.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

It tells me there won’t be any pie left if I go there.

Reply/Quote